Chapter 10

*Vanoss' POV*

Where the hell is he, I think to myself as I walk back and forth from my locker to Delirious' locker. It's been a couple weeks since my final game for the year, and I really wanted Delirious to be there to cheer for me. And he never came. We won it, of course, but still, I really wanted him to go to it, but he didn't go. I had even offered to take him to dinner after it.

At the time, I couldn't figure out why that was. Hell, even before then, Delirious was acting different. Before, he would always want to hang out with me. He even wanted to see a movie with just me and him, but he never brought it up again, and he started getting distant with me. At first, I didn't know why, nor did I get why he would ditch my games, or reject my offers to record together. Then I learned why.

It was all because of him.

Every video that was uploaded from Delirious always was just him and Ohm. Then Cartoonz told me that all the videos Ohm started uploading were just them. Then, I saw it. They were always together. They would come to school together. They would leave together. They were always spending time together.

For about two months, it was just them, no one else. Cartoonz just recently started playing with them, but they never asked me to join. But that is going to fucking change.

Today is the day before spring break, and I am determined to make sure that Delirious spends at least one god damn day with me. I just need to talk to him. Texting him hasn't done shit since he started hanging out with Ohm. Whenever I text him, I'm lucky if I get a reply in the same day, so, I'm now stuck waiting for him to show up.

After walking around for possibly ten minutes, I smile when I finally see his hockey mask poking through the sea of people. I quickly jog over to his locker and stand by it, waiting for him to come closer. However, I feel my heart drop when I see him walk over with Ohm right next to him.

When they start to walk over, I lean against the locker next to Delirious', crossing my arms, and glaring at Ohm. Ohm seems to notice me first, and he glares back at me, which causes Delirious to look over, and turn to Ohm. I see him tell him something, but I'm unable to hear them. I see Delirious grab Ohm's hand and give it a little squeeze when he is done talking. Ohm just nods to him before he looks back my way and glares at me before he walks away.

Delirious walks over and opens his locker. "What's up, Vanoss," he says, barely even looking my way.

"Hey, how've you been, man? I feel like we haven't talked in a while."

"Oh, well, I'm fine."

"That's cool," I say, trying to act cool. "So, I heard that you recorded with Ohm and Cartoonz last week."

"Oh, yeah. Ryan finally got WiFi, and he was so excited about it; he wanted to play Rainbow Six: Siege."

I grit my teeth. What the hell?! Did he really call Ohm by his name and call me by my nickname?! He always called me by my name when it was just the two of us!

"Oh, that's cool. I wish I could have joined in."

"I thought you didn't have the game."

"I mean, I don't, but I would have loved to play with you guys. Or, maybe tonight, you and I could play some GTA 5! I found a couple new mods that would be hilarious, and I even got Lui to agree to play! Or maybe we could some G-Mod, or check out those weird games Zooicide or Ratty Catty."