Chapter 16

Before we start this chapter, I want to give a shout out to shut_da_fook_up ! Thank you so much for the fanart; I absolutely love it!

If you Foxes love it to, make sure to check out their art book, it's amazing! I, personally, love their style!

And as soon as you Foxes are ready, let's get this chapter start!
--------------------------------------------

*Ohm's POV*

As I walk into the library, I feel the world melt around me. The moment I got to school, I heard the rumors spreading, and I needed to know if it was true.

I already know it is. All I'm doing is confirming it.

I'm trying not to cry before I get to the back of the library, but I have to wipe my eyes a couple times. Even if there's a chance that the rumor isn't true, I can't help but feel my heart break. I know I'm not ready to make Delirious my boyfriend, but I love him.

I love him more than I can describe, and now people are saying he's dating that fucking asshole!

Just like him...

I shake my head and wipe away my tears one last time before I turn the corner and see Delirious just looking at a random shelf, running his fingers along the spines of the books. I walk over and cross my arms, just staring at the back of his head.

"So, you're going on a date with Vanoss?" Without even looking at me, he nods his head. "Say it, Delirious. You know I hate it when you do that."

He hangs his hang and says, "Yeah... We're going out on Friday..."

I turn my head away from him and try to hold back my tears. "... So, I guess that means we're done."

"I thought we were nothing."

I turn back to him and clinch my fist. My sadness quickly turns to anger as I quickly realize what he is trying to do, and I am not going to be made out to be the bad guy! Not again!

"I never said that; don't you dare put words in my mouth!"

He turns around and glares at me. "But we weren't anything! I wasn't your boyfriend, right? All I was was a sex doll! A toy for you to use and throw away when you were done!"

My arms drop to my side and I get into his face. "Delirious, if I wanted you to be a sex doll, I would have never given you rewards, I would have never gotten you food or paid for shit for you, and I would have kicked you out of my apartment every night when I was done! Not to mention, I wouldn't have made sure you finished every time I did anything with you, or went at a speed you were comfortable with!"