Even more Smut

Yoosung sighed deeply as he started the dryer and went into the bathroom and crossed his arms looking at himself in the mirror. He was so mad at Seven. But then he realized what he had done to the other. He walked out of the bathroom and went to the spot where Seven was last at. But he wasn't there. Yoosung decided to check in the office and that was where he was. With a ice pack between his legs and a can of P.H Dr Pepper as he faced his computer and typed with one hand. He was kinda upset the other had did that. But it was worth it. 

   Once Seven realized Yoosung was in the office he looked at him with a sad face. He wasn't sad but he had to play it off. Yoosung looked so sorry as he spoke. "Seven, Look, I'm really sorry for hurting you. I-i just was really mad at you. But I realized I was so mean to you. I'm so evil!" Yoosung looked like he was about to cry. Seven chuckled as he placed his Dr pepper down and put the ice pack on his desk as he stood up and walked over to Yoosung. He smiled softly as he kissed the blond haired boys head. "It's Alright Yoosung, I'm not mad." Seven said as he looked down at Yoosung and spoke. "But it did really hurt." Yoosung nodded. "It must of, I really am sorry." 

  Seven pretended to pout. "You know, It will feel better if you kissed it~." Seven chuckled backing up. Yoosungs eye twitched as he looked at Seven and pushed him a little as he sighed deeply. "What did we say about having it all the time" Yoosung said crossing his arms. "B-but, You just hurt my man parts" Seven said with a puppy dog look on his face. Yoosung rolled his eyes as he grabbed Sevens arm and dragged him to Sevens room as he pushed him on the bed. Seven chuckled as he looked up at Yoosung.
Yoosung blushedas he decided to tease Seven sense he was still in a neko outfit. He climbed ontop of Seven and sat near his member as he leaned down and whispered in Sevens ear. "This kitten his horny for his master~ Nyan~" Seven felt his whole body tingle from the wordsYoosung had spoke. It made him wanna flip Yoosung and strip him and screw him for hours.  But he wanted to see what Yoosung had on mind.
Yoosung licked Sevens neck sucking on it. He then grinded his member on the others as he moaned softly. Yoosung then deeply kissed Seven as He kissed back deepening the kiss.

This happend for about five more minutes as both of there members where rock hard.
Seven then pushed Yoosung off of him as he pinned him down and kissed along his cheek bone.
"Fuck Yoosung~ ngh I want to be inside of you so bad~. I wanna stick my usb port into your hard drivve and never stop~"
Yoosung blushed red looking up at Seven. "I want you inside me too~ B-but please stop with the nerdy talk. It's gonna turn me off."

Seven nods as he stripped Yoosung leaving on the cat ears and tail. As he kissed the others collar bones. Wrapping his arms around the others lower back. Keeping the others legs spreaded. He then sucked on three fingers and inserted them in Yoosungs entrance one by one as he thrust them into Yoosung as he licked one of his nipples.

Yoosung moaned softly as he closed his eyes tightly gripping to the blankets.

After a few minutes had passed, Seven pulled his fingers out of Yoosung.
He then positioned himself. "You ready babe?" Seven asked as Yoosung nodded. "Y-yes, P-put it in me."
Seven chuckled as he slowly went inside of Yoosung. He then thrusted softly into Yoosung. Yoosung wrapped his arms around Seven as he moaned softly into his ear.
Seven chuckled as he thrusted even faster and rougher.
Pre-cum leaked out of Yoosung as he moaned louder and louder.

Seven kissed Yoosung deeply as he hit Yoosungs sweet spot causing Yoosung to moan threw the kiss.

Seven stroked Yoosungs member as hevibcreased the speed as they both released. Seven pulled out.

He kissed Yoosungs four head then lade next to him as he brought him close to him cuddling with him. The word "I love you" Came out of Sevens Lips.
Yoosungs cheeks grew pink as he replied  "I love you too"