The Date + More Smut

Once Seven had gotten to Yoosungs house he chuckled softly as he parked his car and got out going to Yoosungs door as he knocked on it. Yoosung walked to the door as he opened it as he looked up smiling at the other. "Hello Seven, I'm ready to go" He said walking out of his house as he closed his door and locking it. Seven and Yoosung got into the car as they began to drive off. 

"So, What's the plan Seven?" Yoosung asked looking at Seven as he arched his eye brow. Seven giggled as he looked at Yoosung and winked but went back to looking at the road. Yoosung blushed softly as Seven began to speak. "I was just originally planning video games at my place with some honey budda chips and PH. Dr pepper. But That will be for latter~ because you're staying over tonight~" 

Twenty minutes had passed as they went to a fancy restaurant. Seven wanted to impress Yoosung. And he was sure that the other never goes to fancy places. Once they where parked he helped Yoosung out and they went inside. "Wow Seven! It's so fancy here! I'm so not dressed for this. I wasn't expecting you to take me out here." 

Seven chuckled as he leaned down and kissed Yoosungs cheek. "Anything for you Baby~" 

Yoosung grows red feeling Sevens soft lips on his cheek. After a few minutes they were set at a table for two. Yoosung smiles as he looks at the menu seeing the prices almost gave him a heart attack and he wasn't even the one paying for the food. "You sure we can eat here?"Yoosung asked arching his brow looking at Seven. Seven looked at the menu then back at Yoosung "What ever you want~" 

Yoosung sighed deeply as he looked at what there was even to eat. Nothing made him hungry. Who the fuck eats fish eggs!? Disgusting. Yoosung thought as he felt himself about to gag at what there was. "Seven, I don't think I wanna eat here." Seven nodded as he stood up. It saved his money. He could use it for something better. The employees of the restaurant didn't look to happy.  But it didn't bother Seven as he chuckles dragging Yoosung out of the building. 

   After a bit they decided to go to a close burger joint. And it was better then fish eggs.After they ate They decided to take a walk threw the park til it got dark. Seven smiled as he dragged Yoosung to a near by hill as they laid back and looked at the stars. Yoosung giggled as he looked at Seven and blushed softly. Seven looked back at Yoosung and Smiled. "Your  eyes are really pretty" Seven chuckled seeing Yoosung go red before he leaned in and kissed Yoosung it then soon turned into a make-out session under the stars. 

   After a while they were at Sevens house. And as Promised they were sitting on the couch playing video games. "Awee Come on! I was so close to winning!" Yoosung pouted as he lost against Seven. "Another round!" Yoosung said smiling as Seven chuckled as they began to play again. This time they where tying so Seven leaned over and kissed Yoosung cheek causing Yoosung to loose the game. "S-seven! You Made me lose that time! No fair!" Yoosung pouted once more looking at Seven. "Awe Come one babe it was just so cute watching try to beat me~" Seven said pushing Yoosung down and tackling him with a hug. As Yoosung trying kicking Seven off Seven decided to start kissing the other males neck. 

  Yoosung bit his lower lip as he relaxed his body as Seven looked at Yoosung. "Come one baby lets play with each others Joy stick~" 

Seven chuckled as he ran his hands down Yoosungs body as he began to undo Yoosungs pants. Once they were undone he took out Yoosungs member and began stroking it causing Yoosung to moan softly. "S-seven~ Ngh~" Yoosung closed his eyes tightly as he felt Seven kiss down Yoosungs body and licking the shaft of Yoosungs member. He then licked up and placed it into his mouth as he began bobbing his head as Yoosung gripped onto the couch letting off another moan as his hips thrust making his whole member go into Sevens mouth. Seven chuckled as he moved his head faster. He sat up for a few seconds as he took off his shirt and sucked on his fingers as he goes back to sucking his partner. He then inserted a finger into Yoosungs entrance and then another as he began thrusting into him as he continued moving his head. 

"A-ah~" Yoosung opened his eyes as he looked at Seven panting softly. Seven looked back at Yoosung as he continued doing what he was doing. Seeing Yoosungs Lewd face turned him on so much. Seven took his fingers out and pulled away as he took off Yoosungs pants and boxers as he took out his member and spread'ed Yoosungs legs as he reached under the couch and grabbed the bottle of lube he stashed under there before he left. Yoosung looked at the bottle as his eye twitched "Seven did you plan this?!" Yoosung looked at Seven with a grumpy look as Seven chuckled lubing up his own member. "No babe~ I just like to be prepared~"   He chuckled as he began to go inside of Yoosung gripping at his thighs as he pulled his lower half of his body closer to his as he began thrusting into Yoosung. Yoosung totally shut up after Seven was inside of him.  "Ngh~ Yoosung~ You're so tight~" He spoked as he lifted Yoosungs legs putting them on his shoulders as he he thrust deeper into Yoosung and going harder. Yoosung moans louder panting some more looking up at Seven as he blushed deeply. Seven now all the way inside of Yoosung  as he began to thrust into Yoosungs 'Sweet Spot' Yoosung moaned loudly before moaning "Awe~ D-don't Stop Seven~ Ah~ R-right there~" Yoosung panted deeply looking at Seven as tears of pleasure formed into his eyes. Seven blushed at what Yoosung had said and the sight he was seeing was the hottest thing he has ever seen. "F-fuck Yoosung~" Seven went even faster and rougher hitting Yoosungs Sweet spot as Yoosung moaned louder but didn't stop as he released. Seven moaned and grunted and released  as he pulled out setting Yoosungs legs down and pulling Yoosung as he Laid on his back and pulled Yoosung to his chest as they both panted. 

    A few minutes past as Yoosung looked at Seven "Can we go Shower now, And I only brought one change of clothes so you are going to have to wash that." Seven giggled as he nodded as both of them sat up and went into the shower and cleaned off. Seven staired at Yoosungs body as they where still in the shower as he watched as water went down the other males body. "You know, I'm still horny, Wanna go for round two~" Seven asked with a mischievous face as Yoosung punched Sevens arm. Seven yelled ouch as he rubbed the spot. 

"Don't expect scene we are a couple we're gonna have sex all the time." Yoosung said crossing his arms looking at Seven.  "B-but we don't see each other all the time" Seven said giving Yoosung a puppy dog look. Yoosung rolled his eyes and went on his tipy toes and kissed Sevens cheek feeling the other still had a boner. Yoosung looked down twitching his eye. "You weren't lying." Seven chuckled "Hue~ Hue~ Hue~ I never lie~" He looked at Yoosung winking at Yoosung.

"We're still not having sex again." Yoosung said with a serious tone. "B-but, Not even a blow job?" Seven gave Yoosung another puppy dog look as Yoosung sighed deeply. "Ugh, Fine" Yoosung said rolling his eyes as he got on his knees placing Sevens member into his mouth as he began to move his head. "Oh yea baby~" Seven said running his hands threw Yoosungs wet hair. Yoosung rolled his eyes and continued as he moved his head faster as he looked up at Seven. Seven moaned softly looking back at Yoosung. Yoosung put all of Seven in his mouth as he deep throated Seven. Seven moaned more as he came into Yoosungs mouth and Yoosung pulled back and a little went on his face. Seven covered his mouth looking at Yoosung. "F-fuck, W-wash that off before I beg for more~" Yoosung rolled his eyes swallowing what was in his mouth and washed off his face. 

 After there shower they decided to head to bed sense Seven had work the next day and Yoosung had to stay a few hours the next day so he can get his clothing washed. But Seven wanted to wake up early because he had something planned for Yoosung~