Warning: Smut ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Seven looked at Yoosung and bit his lower lip. His heart was pounding heavily you could probably hear it acrossed the room. Yoosung looked up at Seven, He was a little confused at the feeling. He arched his brow at the other. "So, What now?" Yoosung asked Seven.

     Seven looked at Yoosung and walked up to him. He pulled him closer as he began kissing him once more. Yoosung squirmed and tried to pull away but Sevens grip was too strong.Seven deepened the kiss as he lead Yoosung to the bed. He then laid the other down as he kept there lips on each others. Yoosung was a bit freaked out. But soon he melted into the kiss as he closed his eyes. He ran his finger threw Sevens red hair as he began to kiss back.

 Seven pulled away taking off his glasses placing them on the desk next to the bed. He the took his coat of because he was defiantly was getting hot from the situation.

Yoosung looked over as Seven as he bit his lower lip, Was it weird that he liked kissing Seven? Did friends do this all the time? Probably.

Seven walked back to Yoosung as he began kissing him again. He ran his hand up Yoosungs shirt feeling around his chest. Yoosung squirmed with that part sense he was ticklish. But soon he stopped as  they continued there hot kissing.

  A few minutes later Seven moved his hand to the others pants as he blushed softly feeling Yoosung got a little 'Excited' "Wow Yoosung~ You really like it when I kiss you~, You got all excited~." Seven joked as he Saw Yoosung blush red with a pouty face "Don't ruin the moment." Yoosung said as he looked up at Seven. Seven nods as he chuckled, He leaned down as he began kissing Yoosungs neck.  He could hear Yoosung trying so hard not to make any sounds. Seven continued kissing his neck and even left a few 'love bites' on his skin.

    Seven then began undoing Yoosungs pants he pulled them down slowly as he ran figs hand on top of Yoosungs boxers. It made him gasp feeling Seven taking out his 'member' and into his hands. "S-seven W-what are you- Ah~" Yoosung couldn't finish his sentence because he could feel Seven stroking him. Seven leaned over as he kissed Yoosung more closing his eyes as he continued to stroke the blond haired male.

Yoosung closed his eyes and deepened the kiss. He was really enjoying this 'strange' feeling he had. It felt really good. Seven continued to strip Yoosung as he began kissing down his body. Yoosung blushed red as he looked down but closed his eyes as soon as he felt his member in Sevens mouth. "Ah~, S-seven~" Yoosung gripped the blankets as Seven moved his head.

Yosung traveled a hand to Sevens head running his fingers threw Sevens hair then gripping it. "A-ah S-seven I'm G-gonna awe~" Yoosung moans loudly as he released into Sevens mouth. Yoosung lift his head up and looked at Seven as he pants softly.

Seven moved back as he began taking off his pants. "S-seven, W-what are you doing now?" Yoosung asked as he arched his eyebrow. "I wanna Stick my Hard drive to your USB port."

Yoosung was super confused. "Huh?, What are you Saying Seven?"  Seven rolled his eyes "I wanna stick my dingaling in your you know." Seven said using his fingers as a reference making a whole with one hand an stick a finger in and out to show what he meant. 

"Wait?, Ohhh" Yoosung says as he shook his head. "No, because it will hurt. And I don't role like that."

"But you'll let a man suck you?" Seven said looking at Yoosung.

"Ehhh, THAT'S DIFFERENT!. It doesn't involve penetration." Yoosung said sitting up and crossing his arms with a red face.

Seven chuckled as he leaned down and kissed Yoosung. "Awe~ come on I wont tell~" Seven said with a smirk. "It will hurt yes, But only for a few seconds. Besides, I have some lubrication to loosen you up."

"Wait.... How are you already prepared!?" Yoosung asked as he scotched away a little

"Ermm, Well when a guy gets excited He-"

"That's enough I don't wanna hear it!" Yoosung said covering his ears his face still red.

Seven nods as he snuck to the drawer with the lube in it as he grabbed the bottle. Yoosung moved his head over looking at Seven.* "What are you doing?" Yoosung asked raising his brow at the other. "Never mind me" Seven said as he leaned forward kissing the others lips once more.

   Another twenty minutes or so past by of hot kissing and Seven held down Yoosung with one of his hands and used the other to get the 'lubrication'  on his fingers.  "A-ah~ S-seven what are you doing now!?" Yoosung spoke as he tried to escape. "T-this is G-gay" Yoosung said biting his lower lip. Seven inserted two fingers into Yoosungs entrance. "We're gay" Seven said chuckling softly as he thrust his fingers. His 'member' was throbbing at the sight of Yoosungs naked body right there as he 'fingered' the other as he heard the other males sweet moans.  "S-seven~ Ngh~" Yoosung shuts his eyes tightly as the soft moans escaped his lips.

It was now Sevens chance to give Yoosung a 'surprise' attack with his 'master sword' as he pulled his fingers out and began inserting himself in the other.

Yoosung gasp feeling the others  member enter inside of him. "I-it kinda hurts Seven. D-don't go to fast." Yoosung said as he managed to open his eyes for a few seconds but then closed them once again. Seven nods as he started to thrust slowly. His member was in about half way. He was going to keep it that way til he knew Yoosung was ready. 

A few minutes past and Yoosungs whimpering turned into moans. Sevens eyes lit up as he chuckled.  He began speeding up the thrust. Each thrust he went deeper and deeper into Yoosung. He then began trying to find Yoosungs 'sweet spot'

Yoosung pants heavily and opened an eye. "I-it looking like you're looking for something."

"I am, I am looking for the 'treasure'"  Seven said as he continued to thrust. Yoosung rolled his eyes.

Sooner or latter Seven found the sweet spot. "SEVEN~" Yoosung moans out loudly as his body began to tremble. "Bingo" Seven said as he picked up the speed. "S-seven C-can you go a little faster right there?" Yoosung begged. "Naughty boy, you gotta beg even more." Seven said chuckling deeply as he slowed down giving the other a tease. Yoosung pouts but did at the other said. "S-seven please pretty please can you J-just FUCK THE LIFE OUT OF ME Awe~" Yoosung said as Seven chuckled. "Gotta go fast~" Seven said as he picked up the speed.

"Awe~, S-seven~ ngh~ I'm gonna~ AWWE~" Yoosung released as he panted heavily  Seven released right after Yoosung as he pulled out panting. He laid right next to Yoosung. "That was Awesome~" Seven said chuckling.  Yoosung nods as his faced turned red. "S-seven, I-i was a virgin." Seven looked at Yoosung and smiled.* "So was I, I might be amazing. But I was a virgin. I'm pretty sure every one in the RFA are a bunch or Virgins." Seven said closing his eyes.

"I bet Rika was a virgin, She was to Innocent and sweet to not be." Yoosung said looking at the ceiling.

"Dude, that's kinda creepy thinking about your cousin that way. Now yo just ruined the moment."  Seven said as he stood up and grabbed some clothes.  "I'm gonna shower. You can use it after me if you want. Because I still gotta work. This took up a lot of my time." Seven said walking out of the room.

Yoosung sighed heavily as he closed his eyes. "What am I going to tell Mc?"

(( Note from author: I feel like I memmed to much in this chapter.....))