Pouty Yoosung

Yoosung stormed into Sevens room were Seven was getting dressed at. He then threw a pillow at Seven. "You Jerk!, Why would you tell Mc what we did last night!. I thought that was something we were going to keep just between us!."

Seven sighed softly looking over at Yoosung. "I am truly sorry, I kinda got excited at the fact we did it last night. I mean now were going to hear Jumin say "Well see I'm not the only one who is gay in the RFA" and I can kindly tell him I'm not gay I like men and women the same."

Yoosung rolled his eyes as he crossed his arms. He was so mad he wanted to hit Seven. His face was so red from his anger. He was so embarrassed. He knew he was never going to impress MC now. "Well, At least she doesn't know who was the one receiving."

"I'm sure she does Yoosung. Everyone can. " Seven said fixing his glasses.

"Wait, how!" Yoosung asked raising a brow at Seven.

"Well, it's simple, You look like a bottom,  one your girly futures, two you're completely Innocent.  Three, you're to much of a wuss to make a move.

Yoosung pouts a little "I can too make a move!"

Seven smirked as he cocked his head a little. "Really?, Prove it."

Yoosung blushed as he walked closer to Seven. His body was shaking. 'can I really make a move?, S-sure I can. Seven makes it look so easy.' Yoosung thought to himself as he went onto his tippey-toes  and kissed Seven cheek.

Seven chuckled and grabbed Yoosungs wrist and pushed him onto the bed holding him down. "You call that a move?" Seven asked as he kissed Yoosung on the lips softly before deepening the kiss. Yoosung trys to push Seven away as he failed once more. He melted into the kiss. Closing his eyes and letting his body go limp.

Seven pulled back. "You really enjoy it don't you?, You know if you come over more often we can have some fun~. It would be like are own game every time you come over~."

Yoosung bit his lower lip as he shook his head at the thoughts he was imagining. "N-no, I don't want that. A-ah B-breakfast! I should make some!"

Yoosung pushed off Seven as he jumped up and went to the kitchen. "What am I going to do with Seven? if he keeps acting like this he might make me fall for him."