Harry.

I had to leave for work, you had an email from your work saying it was cancelled today so I cancelled your alarm. The spare key is to lock up behind you, please slide it under the door once you've locked up thanks :) text when you're up.

Luna.

P.S, help yourself to food x

...

After getting a lecture for being four minutes and twenty seven seconds late clocking into work, I was finally sat at my desk sorting through the huge stack of papers and neatly filing them all in order in my boss' folder. They were last week's payments for each worker in the building, and every Monday I remember just how many people work here which I apparently seem to forget throughout the other days of the week. It was now lunch time, and I couldn't be happier.

I was sat at my desk eating a yogurt as I looked at my to do list I typed up this morning on my computer.

1. File the payment slips from last week, tick.
2. Take notes in meeting with boss and his boss, tick.
3. Check in the next three meetings of this morning, tick.

Everything else today was filled with annoying phone calls that were hard to hear due to the power lines being covered in snow. The lights constantly flickering, also due to the snow outside. And numerous emails to plough through, mainly consisting of junk, deleting, forwarding and responding with a simple 'He is busy today, any other time you have free?' Referring to the boss.

My day was more or less finished, I just had a couple emails to go back to and one final meeting where the boss will once again hand me a pen and paper to take notes from. And get pissed with me at the end when the paper is mainly inked with small irrelevant doodles that aren't even any good as I am no where near artistic.

My phone buzzed and I immediately knew who it would be, and I was right.

From Harry, 2:34pm,
I'm over at mine now, I locked up but I still have the key. Maybe we can meet at the same cafe we met at after you're off of work? I can give you the key then. H x

To Harry, 2:35pm,
That sounds good, I get out at five tonight. See you then x

From Harry, 2:36pm,
Texting on the job. Not good Everdeen, not good. Tut tut x

A small giggle escaped my lips and my eyes caught one of the men who works higher up stepping closer as he nodded to enter the main office where our boss was. He gave me a small frown wondering why I was giggling awkwardly with a mouth full of yogurt and eyes cascaded down to my phone hidden under all the paper. I probably look giddy over my work.

To Harry, 2:39pm,
I am the worst aren't I x

From Harry, 2:40pm,
No you're not. I can't even joke with you anymore, you're perfect. x

My heart fluttered and I felt my cheeks heat up, as if I could feel everyone on this ground of the office watching me, so I shuffled lower in my chair to hide from anyone's prying eyes. Not that anyone would be looking my way, I'm nothing special to stare at.

From Harry 2:40pm,
Sorry thats to heavy for a conversation that just started, forgive me... I just can't get over how much I enjoyed last night. By the way, I put the jumper back in the wardrobe x