Chapter Twelve

Mia's Point Of View

After a successful grocery shop down the local supermarket I dropped Beth back at her home and made my way back to my home. For the past few months i've been thinking about moving out, after all.. I am now 19 and next year I will be starting University to study my nursing degree. My mom would be happy to wave me off as I leave home forever as she is always moaning about how she thinks I could easily find my own place and work. I've been looking for a job for the past year and half and still can't find one thing. It's not even like I have bad grades because I got all straight B's in high school and a full Health And Social Care L3 diploma in college. I pulled up into the drive at home and jumped out my car. I grabbed the amount of bags I thought I could handle at once which was four maximum. My god was these bags heavy.. I felt my grip loosen  as I got to the door making all the groceries fall out all over my drive

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" I cursed out to no-one in particular as I bent down and started to pick up all the food that was now all over my drive. Things like this always happen to me, It's not a coincidence, I think it's pure bad luck. 

"Let me help." I heard a familiar voice rumble behind me, they bent down next to me and helped me pick up the food. I looked up to see Liam. I smiled thankfully at the attractive boy as he handed me my bag full of food. 

"Thanks a bunch" I said dumping the food inside, I walked back to the door step to find Liam leaning against the door frame. I spotted another four familiar faces pop their heads round the corner of next doors door.. Niall's door. Niall, Zayn, Louis and Harry where all peeking out the door. Liam followed the direction I was looking to also find the four mysterious faces.

"Are you spying on us?" Liam laughed. 

"What? why would we do that?" Harry said  smugly, revealing his full body as he stepped on to Niall's drive. I frowned as I remembered what Beth was explaining to me earlier and in the hospital. Harry had been completely ignoring Beth since the night he asked to kiss her and now hes supposedly dating Irona Jones. Irona shares this hatred for me and Beth that suddenly started when she became friends with Amy Davis, the leader of the "popular group" in college. Irona now pretends to be somebody she isn't. Her long brown thick hair is now thin blonde hair with tacky extentions. Her gorgeous natural pale skin is now disguised with cheap, badly done fake tan.

"Oi Mr.Styles" I said wagging my finger at him. His smile dropped and his lips pursed together to form a straight line. The boys giggled as I walked out my house and grabbed Harry by his collar dragging him into a space we could talk privately. "What do you think you're playing at?!" Harry looked at me with a confused expression, It was obviously clear he had no clue on what i'm talking about. "You and Irona Jones are dating?" Harry said nothing but instead ran his large hands through his curly locks he looked down to the floor, he knew he was in the wrong. "I thought you and Beth had something?" 

"She doesn't like me. I asked to kiss her and she looked at me asif to say I was an idiot." Harry never lifed his head up once. "I don't like Irona, She's good for my needs, not much more." This boy disgusted me, he is way too far up his own ass. I'm so angry with him messing around with Beth like that. He thinks he can do anything he wants because he's in the worlds biggest boy band well he can't.

"Do you like Beth?" I asked trying to calm myself down, I could tell he didn't want to answer my question.

"Ye- No.. I mean.. no.. I don't. I'm with Irona now, I'm going to have to learn to like Irona. I never liked Beth in the first place anyway.. I'm Harry fucking Styles, I don't do relationships, I don't do serious, I don't like people, I like to have fun." Harry said harshly. He tried to walk away but I once again grabbed him by the collar and shook him angrily.