Loving a Broken Heart

Start from the beginning

"Hiiiiiiii!" I replied, mocking her craziness.

"Hey" Angela greeted casually, as she tucked her brown hair behind her ear.

"Hi" I said. "How were you guys over the weekend? Levy seems a bit too excited." I smirked, looking at Levy, then to Angela.

"Oh," Angela said "When I picked up Levy this morning, I caught her just finish chugging her Coke down, so yeah."

"Ah, I see," I said, nodding my head slowly "she is a bit more hyper then usual. She's hyper all the time but now it looks like she's gonna explode."

"No, duh," replied Angela 'obviously' as she rolled her light brown eyes.

Then Angela and I turned our attention over to Levy.

"Ya know...." Levy started as she nodded slowly and looked curiously at something-not paying any attention to Angela and I-that was in the distance, about a metre away.

I tried to look for something that Levy would probably look for, but couldn't find anything. I tried to think like Levy and tried to find something random, but I couldn't find anything. All I could see were plants surrounding our school.

"That tree..." Levy continued, and I raised an eyebrow. I have absolutely no idea what Levy is looking for. Angela and I then looked at each other with confused expressions that matched, then we looked slowly to Levy. "Looks like it has a face! I think it's one of those weird creepy ones from the movies-"

"Yeah like you?" I said, cutting Levy off and smirking.

"This is no laughing matter!" screamed Levy. "This could be bad. Oh my God! Eeeek!" She screamed really weirdly. She is honestly the most crazy person I have ever met.

Then, at the same time, Angela and I looked away from our crazy friend that has quite an imagination, and then we looked at each other with both eyebrows raised, then after a few seconds, we busted Into laughter.

"What the heck!?" Angela and I said, at the same time looking at our weird friend.

Levy looked back at us. "What?" She asked. "Why? Have you seen this before? Look! It has a friggin' face!"

I looked at the tree, and saw that it had a face that looked like a creepy elderly man. I laughed. Levy always made us laugh. Everyone at school probably hears laughing all day because of us.

"Yes. I have seen a tree like that before. I'm pretty sure everyone has, Levy. My dear, dear friend Levy. Maybe you should get out more. You need more fresh air, obviously."

"Hey!" She shouted, and placed her hand on her chest in mock-hurt. "I'm not that dumb. C'mon"

"Mmmmm hmmmm," Angela replied, obviously not agreeing.

"Whatever". I started walking towards the doors.

"C'mon guys. The bells gonna ri-"

Just before I could finish the sentence, the bell rang. Perfect timing.

"Oh my goodness!" Levy screamed looking shocked and amazed, with wide eyes. "Brianna, I think you're physic! How did you know that the bell was gonna ring right that second?!"

"Oh, by the way, you better watch out, Levy. Someone's coming for you." I said looking around, then Angela gave me a smirk. I was trying to scare Levy, because she thinks that I know everything that's coming.

Levy then looked around with a lot of speed, and ran into the school.

"Weird girl," I mumbled and Angela replied with a hum.