Loving a Broken Heart

Chapter one: Where are you?

Brianna

I woke up to a mild and sunny May morning, and when I looked at the clock, it read six fifty. I had to get ready for school.

I rubbed my eyes, and I was happy because today was one of those easy mornings.

I threw my violet sheets off me, then swung one leg over the left side of my bed, then the other, and stood up and my bare feet padded down the wood floor of my room. I walked into my yellow, orange and light pink and purple bathroom. My bathroom had a sunset type theme. I reached over to my I pod that was connected to the blue tooth, and I played the music that I like. I stood on the mat in front of the sink, then brushed my teeth, washed my face, then had a quick shower.

I dried myself off with my sunset yellow towel, put my white shower robe on, and walked to my closet. I opened the doors, then walked in, and fetched a pair of skinny jeans, converse, and a white top with a slight design on it.

Whilst I wait for my hair to dry, I walked downstairs into my kitchen to make myself breakfast. My mom wasn't here because she was working early this week, and coming home late. Sometimes I feel bad for parents. My dad isn't here because he is on a business trip for two weeks.

I made myself two eggs, and a grilled cheese sandwich. I opened my fridge and got a bottle of orange juice, and poured the juice into a glass cup for me to drink. I then put my food and drink on my tray that I had and carried it upstairs.

Every day I would eat breakfast on the balcony in my room, so I opened the window doors of my balcony, and placed the tray on the table. Whilst I ate my breakfast, I was on my laptop. I ate up my breakfast, then brought down the tray with the empty cup and plate downstairs and to the sink.

My hair was dry, so I walked over to my mirror above my waist-high dresser, and straitened my curly hair that looked really weird on me. As expected- I tried putting my hair up five times and horribly failed every time. I never have much luck putting my hair up, but, everyone says I would look so much better with my hair up. It's too bad. Every girl knows how to put her hair up, but me. My friends can just quickly bunch their hair up, get the hair tie off their wrist and tie it, but not me. I sighed loudly, and just let my hair fall down on my shoulders like usual and brushed it out a little more.

I got my keys and backpack, then headed downstairs.

I walked by the door, opened the closet with all the jackets in it, and found my green light jacket. I put on my jacket, then slipped my arms through the straps of my Jansport backpack. With my keys, I hopped out of my house and locked the door, then tried opening the door to make sure that it was locked.

Today was a nice day, and the sun was shining (gee, I wish I was like this everyday) so I decided to walk to school instead of drive. I could've drove because I have my own car, but sometimes I want to walk. My school is about a ten minute walk-some would say that's long, some would say other wise.

I walked past the parks and forests, and waved at my friends that honked their car horns as a hello at me.

I got to my school, and started heading to the right side of the building, where I usually meet my friends.

Once I got close to the bench area, my two best friends Angela and Levy ran towards me, Levy first and Angela behind.

"Hiiiiiiiiii!" Levy yelled excitedly as the light breeze blew her russet hair in the wind. Her bouncy steps made her curls bob up and down. Levy wore a huge smile, like usual. I also noticed that she was wearing a necklace that said "happy" on it.