First Date! (Seven)

(Y/N) was out with Saeyoung. Today marked their first date, since the two got together. She was nervous as ever and felt like a ticking bomb, because she never pictured herself with him. Still, her outfit made her feel confident and beautiful for him.

She wore a black elegant black sleeveless lace back dress. Along with a simple, yet cute makeup and black flats. Saeyoung found her adorable, as he squeezed her hand.

"You look beautiful." He commented. Raising up her hand and bringing it to his lips, he laid a soft kiss on her hand before pulling it away. He needs to stop being this nice. He's a goofball sure, but he does have his ways of being romantic. She pondered.

"Saeyoung, do you really think a toy store is the best place for a first date?" (Y/N) asked softly. Saeyoung didn't answer her, as he looked around and went down one of the aisles. While on the other hand, she was completely confused by this whole ideal.

Saeyoung stopped and sighed, pulling his hand away from hers. She squinted at him, secretly judging him and wishing they were at least at a more less childish store. Until she noticed it, there sat on one of the shelves the whole box of Voltron combinable lions toy.

"Ahhh! Lance! Come to me!" She said happily, picking up the toy. It was a little heavy, but she hugged the box tightly. She gently closed her eyes, before she opened them again. Looking back at Saeyoung with a serious expression.

"We need this!" She cried out loud. Saeyoung couldn't help, but laugh at his girlfriend's reaction. He ruffled her hair and nodded his head.

"We're both fans of Voltron and I thought we could get the set... I thought it would be fun rather than just giving you some flowers and taking you out to a restaurant. Maybe something more simple and personalized would be better? We could watch some Voltron at my house, while we get the toy going!" He nodded his head.

(Y/N) placed the box down. She found it sweet how he planned their date, it wasn't anything fancy or anything relating to that. It was a more comfortable and easy going date, still she loved him for it. In seconds, she wrapped her arms around him and smiled up at him.

"You're such a dork, you know that?" She giggled.  He laughed and softly stroked her hair, thankfully there wasn't any kids around. He looked at her in the eyes that were full of love.

"Come on now! You're the bigger one, dork queen!" He flicked her forehead. She pouted and pulled his cheek. He poked her nose, she pinched his nose. The small childish fight was soon ended with a kiss. Saeyoung was the one who kissed (Y/N). The kiss was brief and he pulled away.

"Why don't we buy this and go home?"

"Home? I'm already home, it's in your arms."

"Sometimes you can sound really cliche, (Y/N)."

"I know, I always end up being cliche because of you."