Heart break + Confession (Jumin)

Due to the length of each character. I have to separately update them at different times, also because of school. Got into a relationship and it's going downhill. Enjoy! Fun fact: I was asked out on Jumin's birthday.

Jumin

"Please wish me luck, Seven. I want to go home... I didn't know Jumin would invite me to his birthday party... Have me dress up like a princess... I have to go." (Y/N) sighed. Turning off her phone and looking around the room. So much people! Before she could exit the room, Jumin grabbed her.

(Y/N) stared up at the man with a confused, yet... soft smile on her face. The dance at first was awkward, for she never danced with anyone one. Second he just pulled her to the center of the room! The waltz changed. Everyone's attention was drawn to them. No turning back now... Jumin took a step closer to her and bowed. They circled each other, their gazes focused on each other. He placed his gentle hand on her back, her hand on his shoulder, and their free hands finally meet. First she stepped on his foot by accident. "I'm sorry..." She looked down sadly.
"Look up at me. Just forget that everyone else is here." Jumin said softly. She nodded her head in response. She was wearing a Dazzling Scallop Beaded Ball Gown. For that night it was like, she was a princess until midnight. Cinderella to be exact. Her hair was in a bun, while Jumin was wearing the standard tuxedo. His dark eyes stared profoundly into her eyes. It would feel a bit imitating... but at the same time loving.

Her body movements reminded him of that of an angel. There was part of him that seemed to be in control, like he was someone else. Maybe his true self? Why is Jumin doing this... Why did he invite me here tonight? I'm nothing more than a delivery girl, who did small things for him. I don't belong here. Why am I slowly not caring about everyone else here? Glam... Sara... Mr. Han! All the important rich people! Is it because... because... because I am falling in love with the man I've been spending most of my time with? (Y/N) thought. The sticky hotness between the two grew more and more stronger by the moment. Their heartbeats stopped beating so fast, like they were going to pop out. Her breathing slowly cumulated into steady pace. The dance seemed timeless. It was like a scene out of love story. A Prince falling for a commoner.

The lead was soft and not too hard. Jumin was aware that his father, Glam and Sara were watching. His eyes scanning the floor ahead of him, watching their horrified expressions, but he was aware of what was happening right in his arms. He treated his partner with love. He was always quick to adapt to her changes. Just like the way he adapted her lifestyle. "What in the world is he doing with her?!"

"Jumin..."

"(Y/N)?" "Jumin," (Y/N) whispered, "They're talking about us." He gave her hand a squeeze and smiled softly.
"That was my plan all along," he chuckled, "I'm just showing them how I feel about you. You showed me so many new things. Also at the same time understanding me, unlike everyone else. I feel less under duress when I'm around you. Your donuts and smile brings a smile to my face. I love you, (Y/N)."
That was the moment when she would let go. Letting her worries, her pain, and sorrow vanish within the night. Nothing seemed to matter anymore; she allowed him to find love again. Finally in love again. His speed would slowly die down.

In the crowd of people who were watching there was someone. In the dark hall behind a wall in the shadows stood a man. His back was turned to the scene, but his head was turned. He looked motionless, as he wore a nice tuxedo. Next turn the two made, he would vanish. It was Seven.
When the waltz ended the audience clapped. (Y/N) smiled at him. Why didn't I see it before? I was in love with Jumin this whole time. He was perfect, even though he seemed cold around the edges. "I love you too, Jumin Han..." With that the two shared a kiss. Sara threw her glass of wine to the floor, as she stormed away. Glam followed behind her and Mr. Han stood there.
Seven was outside laying on a bench in the garden. He stared up at the moon, as he held out a locket. "I thought I would be your knight in shining armor, (Y/N)? Well I am a hacker after all. I can't fall in love with anyone. I need to hide myself from the world. Damn it's straight out of a drama. The girl falls for the rich cold guy and leave the other man who fell for them... Out by themselves." Seven mumbled. Putting the locket in his pocket, as he took off his glasses. Seven started tearing up and covered his face with his hands. "M-mayday, mayday! A-alert, alert! Aboard mission of being in the state of heartbreak..."
"There you are! I've been looking for you... there's a lot of work waiting for you back home." Seven sat up and rubbed his eye. "L-let's go..."