First Time Meeting (Saeran)

(Y/N) was best friends with Yoosung, since childhood. Both of them loved gaming and she also knew about his little crush on Rika. She wanted him to be happy and wanted him to move on. She walked through the doors of Sky University and that's when she got an email.

--------------------------------------------------------------
From: Unknown
Subject: Creative Writing
Date: February 2 2017 3:09
To: (Y/N) (L/N)

I'm in your creative writing class and I was wondering if you can let me know what I've missed.

--------------------------------------------------------------

From: (Y/N) (L/N)
Subject: ????
Date: February 2 2017 3:15
To: Unknown

Who are you exactly? How did you get my email?

(Y/N) (L/N)
University student.

--------------------------------------------------------------

From: Unknown
Subject: Classmate
Date: February 2 2017 3:21
To: (Y/N) (L/N)

The professor did. She said that you were a responsible student and I also loved your writing. Half of the reason was, because I wanted to know more about you. My name is June. I get sick easily, so most of the time I miss class a lot.

June
Your creative writing classmate

--------------------------------------------------------------

To: June
Subject: Health
Date: February 2 2017 3:24
From: (Y/N) (L/N)

I used to have a friend that got sick easily too. I wish you get better soon and we can eat lunch together sometime. I have to go now, so bye!

(Y/N) (L/N)
Your new friend

------------------------

She kept chatting to this classmate and Yoosung was a little hesitant about the whole ideal. He denoted that he might be a catfish or some kind of stalker.

"I know it's cliche, but I know he's not cat fishing me. He would never do that to me."

"Can I please come with you to meet up with him? I don't want anything bad happening to you. I'm worried about you. I sense that this June guy is no good!"

"Yoosung, you're being too clingy at his point. You already went on my other dates and I'm an independent person. At least I don't obsess over my cousin that I'm really in love with." (Y/N) pointed out.

"(Y/N)!" His voice rang out, his voice was in a very upset tone. She turned her gaze away slowly. "I'm not going anymore, because I know you would drop by."

"I just want-" Before Yoosung could finish his sentence, she ran off. He was still concerned about her, but decided to give her some space.

(Y/N) laid in bed, staring at her phone. She sighed, as she got another email from June.

--------------------------------------------------------------

To: (Y/N) (L/N)
Subject: Missing You
Date: February 14 2017 7:30
From: June

Oh it's because of that Yoosung right? But I want to see you.... well I'll see you soon, princess.

Xoxo

June
Your crush

-----------------------------

She didn't think too much about the last thing he said. He did go to her university and that should had been normal. She got ready for bed, when she heard the front door open. That was early, didn't she have to work overtime? (Y/N) thought it was her roommate. With that she left her room. There was a man with a mask on.

"(Y/N), sweetheart," Unknown spoke as he got closer to her, "I've been wanting to see you... I missed you. We can leave now." What the hell?

She was taken back and realized that her situation was fraught with danger. The man ran his hand gently and deliberately along the curves of (Y/N)'s cheek, her brow, her nose, her lips.

"I'll take you away from here. To paradise, my princess."