Heartbreak + Confession (Seven)

"Jumin...? Do you really have time for this? What about your work?" (Y/N) asked. She somehow found herself walking with Jumin to who knows where. All she remembered was she was coming back from making a delivery and now she ended up with Jumin? He crossed his arms.

"Don't worry about stuff like that. Am I making you uncomfortable? Well I guess a twenty seven year old is like an old man from your point of view, (Y/N)."

"I'm just happy that you came to my work to see me. Also!" (Y/N) pulled down her zipper of her jacket
and revealed a cute cat shirt. Which the cat looked like Elizabeth 3rd with a red scarf on and Jumin laughed a bit.

"Reminds me of Elizabeth 3rd so much." He's still treating me the same as before! I want him to see me as cute, so he can at least find me a bit attractive... (Y/N) thought. She looked down at the ground, as they continued to walk down the street. Jumin walked a bit ahead of her and she tried to catch up.

"Why didn't you have driver Kim drive us around?"

"I thought it would be better if we just walked, so we have more time to spare. It's the only way I can spend more time with you tonight, (Y/N). Excuse me for a moment." Jumin walked away. She stood there in confusion, as she looked around.

About two minutes later, he came back with two donuts. Which were chocolate iced custard filled and glazed. She stared up at him in confusion, but couldn't help laughing a bit.

"You came all the way out here to get donuts, Jumin?"

"Didn't we use to come here a few times for their donuts? I thought you would like it..." Jumin sighed.

"Thank you..." (Y/N) whispered. The two of them continued walking again, her beside each other this time. The two passed by many places where they spent somewhat time together. It was like going on a trip down memory lane.

"There was that shelter we visited and I remember when that cat wouldn't budge getting off your lap."

"Hahaha, yeah... I can't believe you remember that." (Y/N) looked up at the night sky. Should I tell him...? I'm too scared. Please... please... I don't know what to do or say. (Y/N) thought. She stopped and stood up straight.

"Jumin, I've always thought you would be busy with work and sometimes travel around for short periods of times. But I never thought you would want to stay somewhere like Hong Kong for a year. Yet with the countless times you said no to idea of staying away for so long... why did you suddenly decide to finally make that decision?"

"I wanted to lead my own future in another place. I wanted Elizabeth to move around more... I thought it would be nice to try expanding the company." But I always wanted to be with you ever since that time... (Y/N) thought. At first she responded with silence, but eventually opened her mouth.

"Hong Kong seems like a pretty busy place, but it's pretty..."  No matter how much my feelings grow for him, he will never feel the same for me. A friend is nothing more but a friend. Some may think otherwise, but this is my case.

"I'm a better photographer than V."

(Y/N) giggled and shook her head. "Silly!"

"You finally smiled..." Jumin smiled back at her. Her eyes widen and memories of short, yet meaningful memories came in mind. First time he tried donuts... time she took him to cat shelter, and helping her deliver food with Seven.

"I'll miss you."

"I'm going to miss you too." Jumin patted her head. I couldn't say I love you, but I will say this is my way of saying I love you. Still... it makes me happy to hear that.

"Don't think of me as just a delivery girl! I'm just your friend and maybe I'm your best friend. I'm just a friend."

"It was fun trying those new things with you. I don't know why, but you're even more cuter than Elizabeth 3rd at times. I'll walk you back to the restaurant."

Maybe he will finally settle down? He will meet someone new and learn even more things than turn I did with him. I want him to be happy... I just wish I was that happiness.

"Jumin before you go... I want to say!" She clapped her hands. "Have fun in Hong Kong! Don't lose too much sleep!" (Y/N) shouted.

Short while later, Jumin called Seven.

"Please take care of her."

"Don't worry. I will try my best to make her smile!" Seven hung up.

Seven walked into the restaurant she worked at, for he wanted to see her. He asked her mother if she was there, but told him she was out taking a stroll. He knew where she was.

It was dark and the starry sky was pretty as ever. It was snowing and Seven sat beside (Y/N) on the swings.

"I've made a prediction that you would be here!" Seven grinned and pushed his legs back.

"Why are you here, Seven? To tease me again?"

"This is the place where the three of us swung on the swings. Also the place where you spent Christmas Eve with Jumin as well."

"I admired Jumin and I thought he was a pretty cute guy... hahaha..."

"I know you were in love with him." Seven stopped still. (Y/N) just stared at him with tears in her eyes before she looked down and leaned against him.

"P-please make me smile, cheer me up... Saeyoung..." (Y/N) whispered. Seven pulled her into a hug and it was soft. Warm...

"I've always liked you, (Y/N)."