New school new life

Li Ing pov
I woke up by my alarm. Today is a new day in a new place. Oh yeah I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Chou Li Ing and I'm now 17 years old. My parents are manager of a business company so that mean I'm not a rich kids also I'm not poor. We live in a big house than our old in America. That's right now we moved to China because of my parents' work. Since my parents have a very good salary they paid me to a perfect school but I don't know yet is it good like what they said or not? But I will find out today because it's my first day for school. After I do my morning routine. I went out bathroom with my soft towel around my chest. I grab my uniform ( the same in the picture) and put it on then I put my hair in high ponytail. I go to the kitchen for breakfast and greet my parents. I see my daddy read his newspaper while enjoy his hot coffee and mommy makes my breakfast. " Good morning dad mom" said me. " oh morning sweetie here your breakfast " said mom " morning sweetheart " said dad still read his newspaper. I enjoy my breakfast it taste the best. " mom your cook is the best" said me with childish voice. " thank honey" said mom. After finish breakfast I go school with my parents since today they don't have too much work if they have too much work they will leave me and my breakfast and go to work so that mean if they busy with work I'll walk to school by my own since the school is not too far. After 15 minutes I arrive a super amazing school omg all I can say now is it's perfect. I said bye to my parents then I go straight to the principle office. While enjoying the view in the school I accident bump in to someone eh no maybe something because it's too hard " ewwww!! " said me while touch my forehead and fake cry. I really want to cry for real since it hurt a lot but I can't cause I don't want to embarrass myself since it's my first day. " Don't you have eyes like other" a cold voice said. Oh that mean I bumped in to a guy because it sounds like guy than a girl. " Hmmm sorry I'm really sorry" said me while bow down. I can hear every student whispers each other like " Wow she so dead that bump in to Ice king" or " how dare she bump in our king" or " geeez this bitch doesn't she know who she bump into "and more eh who is their king and they just students why should they have king. Is the owner of the cold voice is their king many questions pop in my mind. "Look or bring your eyes to everywhere you want to go" that cold voice again that snapped me from my thought. " Hey can't you be a gentleman if you don't help me up so please stop blame me I'm sorry already " said me with my scariest glare toward him. The guy who I bump into is taller than me and have a really handsome all I can say is he's perfect but he's only a jerk. " clumsy " he mumbled. " Hey I can hear you " shout me. " whatever " he said with annoying tones. I really hate this guy even he has a perfect look. Before I'm out of my thought those jerk walk away with got no care face. I want to throw my lovely shoes to him but before I can do that a group of girls surround me and yell at me " Don't dare to lay your finger on our king again " said a girl. " And remember he's mine because I'm the queen in this school " said a girl with super ugly makeup. " here the rules for you since you are new" said one more girl and handed a paper to me. " oh first why should I lay my beautiful finger on him second who care if you're queen and who said I'll make those jerk mine and the last is why should I read your stupid rules huh who you think you are?"said me with my super annoying tone. " I said already I'm the queen and you have to call me que-" said that ugly again but she got cut by my walk away. After a long walk I finally found principle office. I go inside I can see a men sit in a desk enjoy his work but he stop when he see me. " Oh hi I'm Mr. Dong. I'm the principle. You're Miss. Chou right?" said Mr. Dong. " Oh yeah I'm Chou Li Ing I'm here to get my textbook and schedule " said me with a bright smile. " here your thing and this is Ms. He. She's your class teacher" said Mr. Dong. " Oh hi Li Ing I'm Ms. He Zhi Yi I'm your homeroom teacher and I prefer you call me Ms. He and follow me since you don't know where the class room is " said Ms. He with warm smile. I reply her with a nod and smile. I grab my thing from the principle' s desk and follow Ms. He to the class then we arrive a annoying class and she tell me to wait her until she call me in. " Everybody please keep silent today we have a new transfer student from America let's welcome her" said Ms. He to the class. Then I go in with a bright smile until I recognize Mr. Jerk and those crazy queen my smile turn to annoying face. " Can you please introduce yourself to the class " said Ms. He. " Hi everyone my name is Chou Li Ing and I'm 17 years old this year and I hope we can get along and please take care of me " said me with a smile. I can hear many whisper around the class like " she so cute " " she'll be mine" " I love her smile " those words from the guys but not Mr. Jerk and " she has such a beautiful hair " " I want to have her shape" this from the girl. Yes of course I have a model shape 1.63cm and 43kg." Class please quiet and Miss. Chou please sit in front of Mr. Yi. Mr. Yi can you please raise your hand " said Ms. He Mr. Jerk raise his hand so I walk to my sit I swear I got many stare and glare and many bad words from Ms. Crazy queen. Then I sit and enjoy my the lesson peaceful but not too peace.
Ice king pov
After a girl bump into me I swear I'm so angry and shock at the same time when I hear the words she says to me. Yes I'm the Ice king no one dare to talk to me or lay their fingers on me but this girl she dare to yell at me shout at me omg all I can say is amazing. After I listen to her words I decided to walk away to find my friends. Yes I'm the Ice king not mean that I have no friends. " Hey we saw all what happened " said one of my friends. " Karry do you think that she's amazing and super dare? " ask one of my friends again. " it's because she's new and she doesn't know who I am? " said me. " I don't think like you Jackson I support Roy this time" said Karry " heh Jackson is that your cheerleader what is she going to do to the new?" said Roy " yes she is wait and see you will know " said me omg she is a dare one. She dare to reject those girls and walk away when they talk to her. " Wow I swear all I can say to describe her is wow " said Karry " I'm in love with her attitude already " said Roy " how can you fall a girl since you haven't talked to her yet" said me " Jackson let's me tell you love can come whenever it wants ok and I haven't said that I'm in love with her just her attitude " said Roy " whatever let's go to the class before we're late " said me. Yeah we are friends because of our parents do business together. We arrived class before 5 minutes so we separate to our sit. Karry on my right and Roy on my left. After that Ms.He come in and announce that we have new classmate. That a girl walk in with a perfect smile ever. Then she introduces herself. Oh her name is Chou Li Ing such a cute name. Eh what I just said. Then before I answer myself teacher ask me to raise my hand then I raise all I know is that girl oh no no Miss. Chou Li Ing is sitting in front of me. This year is going to be along adventure one. I thought myself.
Ring~~~~~~Ring~~~~~~~Ring~~~~
Li Ing pov
Finally lunch time I thought myself. I think about how to get to the canteen when someone tapped my shoulder. I turn around and see two smile appear on two girls face. I smile back as a reply. "Would you like to go to canteen with two of us?"said one of them. "Hey don't you think it impolite when someone doesn't know you and you invite them to eat with you? Hi I'm Hong Yu Xing and I'm only 18 this year" said Yu Xing. " oh I forgot. Hi I'm Zhen Mei Ting I'm younger than you one year" said Mei Ting with a cheerful smile. "Would you like to go Ing Ing?"ask Yu Xing. " ok but can I call you guys Xing Xing and Ting Ting just like the way you called me?"ask me. " ok" said they the same time. "Let's go to canteen before we have no space " said Ting Ting. "Emmmm what will happen?"ask me. "As you know in our school has three popular and handsome guy know as king or Prince Charming of the school most of girls are crazy over their heel but all I can say about them is they're jerk. Yes super jerk"said Xing Xing. " Oh and one more thing is they are rich kids. They can get whatever they want and no one dare to do anything to them but you're the only one" said Ting Ting. "What me!!!! You want to talk about those jerk this morning " said me with unbelievable voice. " Yes, you're" said a cute voice with giggle. No this isn't my friends voice then three of us turn around and see~~~~~
Mei Ting pov
I swear I really don't dare to look up because I already know whose voice is that? The answer is Roy, one of the King. I can tell that last year is a bad year ever because me and Xing Xing are their target but not Jackson the Ice King. Yes I mean Karry and Roy two of them set us as their target everyone in this school no one dare to help or talk to us. They don't bully us or something related to physical they just make us difficult to find friends or communicate with classmates only but their cheerleaders Victoria Juliya and Angela they bully us. I don't hate those jerk but I hate their cheerleaders. I hate those ugly. " who jerk huh " a cold voice snap me from my thought. " you want that again huh" said Karry with a smirk. To the world who can tell how much I hate that smirk. I shout in my mind. Then I catch Xing Xing and Ing Ing hand and start to run "Run~~~" shout me to my friends. We run until we stand in front of the canteen. " Finally " said me and sight. " Would you mind to explain huh"said Ing Ing. " it's a long story get in first" said Xing Xing.
Yu Xing pov
Oh ghost finally we can escape. If Ting Ting doesn't pull me, I really don't know what to do. We get in to find table for sit after Li Ing ask to explain. " Hey there a free table " said Li Ing. "Let's go hurry before the jerk take it from us" said me. I'm really tired. We don't think too much so we just sit and breathe in and out. After we calm down we realize what is sitting in front of us. " What the h**k could this be" said us at the same time with the same shocked expression.
Karry pov
After they shouted and run away me and both of my friends start make our way to canteen make sure that it's early than the girls. " Hurry up guys" said me. After that we arrive the canteen. We scan around the canteen. " the~y not~ he~re~ yet~"said Roy try to catch his breath. " get up " said Jackson with cold voice. Then the group of girls who sit there get up and move to another table. We sit and catch our breath then we see three of them arrived and sit in front of us.  They might not realize us yet. I thought myself. " What the h**k  could this be" said them the same time with shocked expression. Ewwww how cute. Have they ever realized they're cute? Hey Karry wang what are you thinking of hah? Whatever but it's true that they are cute. I giggle with Roy but Jackson still the same as before." Why this can't happen hah who we are?"said Roy with a smirk. " you're jrek" said Li Ing with innocent face. " who jerk" shout Jackson. " Emmm sorry I mean kin~ king right" said Li Ing and bow for sorry. " clumsy " Jackson mumble. "Hey can you be a little bit gentle hah Mr. Yi" said Li Ing. " so Miss. Talkative " said Jackson " we're sorry let's go " said Xing Xing. " Wait sit here I mean have your lunch here" said me but they still want to go. " Don't you hear Miss. Talkative sit here. If you dare to go I swear you three will enjoy your life like last year" said Jackson. Wow what is he thinking of? I ask myself. Then we enjoy lunch with silent situation until lunchtime over.  We back class until school over. We separate way to our own house and enjoy our evening and night routine.
Jackson pov
After arrive home I eat dinner with my family and go to bed for my sleep. I shut my eyes while her face appears in my mind. Why who can tell me why I think of her. I ask myself. Chou Li Ing!! I hate you why you change me huh. Is that really call falling in someone like Roy said. I'm so bored. I think of her until I fall in a deep sleep.
Li Ing pov
" mom dad I'm home" but there no one home. I know they maybe busy so I make dinner for myself and my parents. I eat my dinner and go to my bedroom and fall in deep sleep.

A/N:
I hope you guys enjoy my fan fic. I will try my best to update early. 😊😊🍀🍀