Being a target

Jackson pov
I drive my car to school like other days. When I meet all my friends since they arrived before me so we straight to class. On the way we meet Miss. Talkative " Morning talkative " I said to them. They just ignore us and walk to the class. I can see how hurt and scare she is in her eyes. I can't hold it anymore. I tell my friends the plan and then I walk to Li Ing and pull her by her waist and go to the rooftop. I can see her scare by her action because today she's so strange. She's not yell or shout at me or slap my hand when I touch her. On the rooftop we let go off them. " Now tell us what happens last night " Roy said. " who did that to you?"Karry said. They just keep silent. " Chou Li Ing tell me what happened?"I yell to Li Ing then she start to cry her heart out. I'm so shock with that but my body move to her and hug her tightly. I calm her down and ask her again but this time they start cry all together. Omg why the girls always like this? " Yu Xing tell me " Karry said. Finally they stop cry and Mei Ting tell us everything that our cheerleaders hurt them. I swear now my anger can burn the world now. " Please stop cry I bag you girls I, Ice King I'll protect you three" said me with serious tone.
Roy pov
" Please stop cry I bag you girls I, Ice King I'll protect you three" Jackson said with serious tone. Omg how can this girl Li Ing change my cold heart friend? I give Karry ' What happens to him or something hit him until he forgot who he is' look. He reply back with ' I don't know ' face. Then we go back to the class. To a superise Jackson tell the class that " Hey everyone listen three of us going to set three of Miss. Talkative as our own target" Jackson said. " Hey you said you going to protect us" Mei Ting said but get cut because he walk to his seat. The class start and I whisper to Jackson and he explain us everything so now I understand. The class is so boring so I decided to annoy my lovely target. I tap her shoulder then she turn round and I pretend to sleep so she turn back then I do that again but this time she slap my hand away and tell me that she wants to learn. Then I stop so I sleep until lunch time.
Karry pov
Lunchtime ah~~~ finally. I flick my beauty target's forehead and tell her to she has to eat with me but she ignores and go away with her friends. Yes I confess I'm in love with Hong Yu Xing. I'm in love with her since last year that why I set her as my target because I want her talk to me only. I know I'm too selfish but you know the feel being in love with someone who hate us. We walk to the canteen for lunch but not with the girls since they walk away so only three of us so I decided to ask. " Hey have anyone in love with our target?" I ask. " why you ask?" Roy said. " just answer" I said . " yes I'm" Jackson said. " hah who?? Which one??"Me and Roy said the same time. " Don't worry dude just know she's not your" Jackson said. " Chou Li Ing?"Roy said. " No maybe Yu Xing or Mei Ting" Jackson said with a smirk. " No that can't be" I said. " yeah that can't" Roy said a bit angry. " why can't be not like you guys love her" Jackson said. " yes I love her" Roy and me admit the truth. Then he laugh loudly. " what!!"Roy said. " I'm just kidding because the one who catch my attention is Li Ing my little target" he said and then walk to the canteen.
Victoria pov
I hate them. I accidentally hear what the king said. why they in love with those slut hah I swear I will teach them more lessons that catch my king attention. Yes I love Jackson and Jackson is mine and only. After a long lesson the class finally finished. They leave the class like normal so I and Juliya and Angela decided to teach lessons to them that being our king' s attention. All the students are out of the school and the king also nowhere to be seen so that mean only six of us in the school. It's a good chance so I give my friends a look that the plan start. We walk to them and pinned them to the wall. " How dare you hah how dare you catch my king attention" I yell. " No we haven't done anything" said that slut I talk about Li Ing since she is in my grip and that Yu Xing in Juliya grip and those Mei Ting in Angela grip. " Don't do anything hah"Juliya yell. " Because your beauty attracted my boys you know" Angela yell. " hah your boys who is him we don't know" Mei Ting said. "We talk about the king we told you already that they're ours but you don't listen" I said. " No they hate us the way you hate us also"Yu Xing said. " I heard everything they said they in love with all of you slut" I yell and We about to slap their beautiful face but a big hand grab our hand and it belongs to-
Jackson pov
We hear the girl voice so we decided to check out make sure no one get hurt like yesterday. Yes I'm not worried about everyone but her. And all I see is what I think is right. Victoria is about to slap her face so I'm hurry to grab her hand and pull Li Ing in to my embrace. Then I throw Victoria's hand away and check Li Ing  face and her appearance make sure there no more cut and nothing bad happens on her. " Don't you hear what I said this morning huh. All of her are our target so don't dare to touch them again or I'll make sure you gonna lose all your status"I yell. " king it not mean like what you saw we can explain" Juliya said. " No need I don't want to hear your explain because It waste my time"Roy said. " help them not lose your time but listen to us is wasting so it mean that real that three of you in love with this b**ch"Angela said. " so what if we love them what if I want to protect the one love huh and stop call them b** ch or slut"Karry shout. " We will be back three of you" they said. Then three of them runaways and leave six of us in an awakened position. " Emmm are you ok? " I ask. They just nod their heads. " Hmmm ok then we will send you home"Roy said. " No need and can you please stop do good with us?" Yu Xing said. " can you" Li Ing said. This request make me really angry who knows the feel when your love ask you to stop care about them. " Don't you hear what they said" I haft shout. " they said many thing which one you talk about "Li Ing ask and give us her super cute innocent face. " the phrase that said we will be back three of you"me Roy and Karry said at the same time. That make their face turn pale." No we don't need that and we can face it "Mei Ting said. I pin Li Ing to the wall and make my face close to her and whisper in to her ear that "I'm the king and I can do whatever I want and don't dare to against me or you'll say bye to the school" I said and give her a smirk and walk away with my friends. " Dear my clumsy and stupid target please take care of yourself don't let yourself in pain or you can ask me for help every time. We will be there for you if not we swear we give you a satisfied punishment" we shout while make our way to the parking.
Li Ing pov
"Oh my did you guys hear what they said to us"Ting Ting ask. " I don't believe my ears now" I said. " Let's go back home it's too late now" Xing Xing said. "Xing Xing don't you feel something huh" I ask. "No I'm also like you guy so it makes me speechless" Xing Xing said with her angry tone. Then we separate way to our own house. After arrive house I go to my room and take shower and than hop on my soft bed think about the day and fell asleep in the middle of thinking.

A/n:
Do you enjoy this chapter? I know it too short but I hope you all like it and I will try my best to do more good chapter.😊😊🍀