Bad day ever

Li Ing pov
Ring~~~~~Ring~~~~~~~
The sound of my alarm wake me up" Hello" said me to myself in the mirror. I do my morning routine I grab my bag and go to the kitchen. I find a note on the dinner table with a plate of breakfast.
Note
Morning honey❤️did you sleep well last night? Me and your dad have a super busy work today maybe I'm not go back home today or tomorrow also. I will call you if I'm not going home ok? And eat breakfast don't skip it because it's not good for your health. Have a nice day.

Mommy!!
After read the note I sight out loud because I know that I will spend my night alone without my parents again. Then I leave house for school. I walk until I hear a voice call my name I turn round and see my friends. " Ting Ting Xing Xing " shout me to them. They run toward me and we walk school together. We arrived class before the school start 10 minutes. I find a note from someone I don't know. It says:
Stay away from the King b**ch or else!!!
" what the h* ll" said Ting Ting. "Who the heck send this to you Ing Ing" said Xing Xing. " I think you know it already no one else besides those ugly queen" said me with the most annoying tones. " Hmmm maybe you're right" said Xing Xing with angry tones. " I hate them"said Ting Ting with angry expression. " Hello all Miss. Annoying" said the one who Xing Xing call Karry. " Hello Miss. Clumsy" said the other one. " who clumsy and who annoying hah" said me to all Mr. King. " Yeah you're not Miss. Annoying but you're all are Miss. Talkative " said Mr. Jerk while point us one by one. I can't stand anymore so I slap his hand away and sit in my desk wait the teacher to come. They also walk away to their seat. I hear whisper around the class " I'm so proud of her" " she so dare " " how can she dare to slap our king hand away like this" " Hey can you guys shut up!! Class is starting now" teacher said while walking in. I really want to say thank to the teacher because she come in the right time or else I will die in this whisper hell.
Jackson pov
Geez this girl you dare to slap my hand. I don't know why or what happens to me? Who can tell me? I swear if other girls dare to do like this to me I will kick them out of this school but why when this girl do this to me I want to pinch her baby cheeks huh!!!! I shout in my head. I hear many bad words from the class when she does that to me. I want to say a word to protect her from the shit comment before I can say anything the teacher came in and start the class. The class is too boring. I decided to do something for fun. " Hey Karry " whisper to sleepyhead Karry. " Huh? What " said Karry half sleep. "Wanna do something for fun huh" ask me. " ok so what you want to do" ask Karry back. " I don't know just annoyed those girls" said me with a smirk. " ok" said Karry. " Hey Roy " said me. " Hei stup kall ne before teecher catch me eating in the class" said Roy while his mouth full of food. " what??"continue Roy. "Hmmmm let's do something for fun" said me. " what you want to do?"ask Roy. " Miss. Talkative " said me. " ok" said Roy. " 1 2 3 " said me and we kick the girls chair the same time. "Ehhhhh" shout the girls. " Miss. Hong Miss. Chou Miss. Zhen DETENTION!!!!"shout Ms. He. " Ms. He but-" said Miss. Talkative. " No but Miss. Chou or else" said Ms. He. " ok " said they the same time while give us super angry glare to us. What we do is give them a smirk. " Happy huh" ask me to Karry and Roy. " yeah" said them.
Ring ~~~~~Ring~~~~~~
Yu Xing pov
Why the class finish so fast. That not mean I love this class but I don't want to get punishment by teacher because of that jerk. "Let's go " said me. " ok" said Ing Ing. " I hate them why can't they let's us study as normal students " said Ting Ting with a fake cry. We about leave class then we see those jerk stand at the door. Oh my what are they going to do? So we pretend that we don't see them and walk pass them. The result is perfect maybe they don't realize we walk pass them also so we start to run to the office. 1 hours of writing a promise letter. The sky is going to dark soon so we start leave. In the hallway has no student anymore since it's too dark. We walk until someone pull my hair. I turn around and see Juliya and two of her best friend and her gang members. " Hey what are you doing? " ask Ting Ting. " we're not doing anything huh" said Angela and about to slap Ting Ting cute face but get cut by Ing Ing catch her hand. Then the fight start since we're only three and they're huge group so we lose the fight with cut and bruised. It hurts a lot. " it's a warn don't get near the King or rude to them again " said Vitoria. Then they leave with a devil smirk. " Ing Ing Ting Ting are you ok?"ask me. " I'm ok" said them.
Jackson pov
We are going to go back home after me and my friends play basketball. When we arrived the hallway we see three statues lay on the ground. " Hey you see that" said me and point to the statues. " ahhhhh~~~~ is that the ghost ahhhh~~~~" shout Roy. " Roy can you please stop shout hah. The ghost is exist on the world " said Karry. "Find out??"said me. " No!!!! " said Roy with shaking voice. " Scary cat~~~~ " sing Karry. " No I'm not. Let's me go first " Roy said stand in front of us and walk to the statue. I and Karry follow him until " Ah~~~~~~~!!!Ah~~~~~~~!!!! It can move Ah~~~~~" shout Roy and run back toward us and hide behind us. " wow interesting!!!! It can move??"said Karry. We hurry up toward the statue and all we see is Miss. Talkative. Omg they cover with cut and bruised and blood. We run to them. " What happens to you?"ask me with worry expression and angry. " hey why you so care hah" Roy tease me. I don't care and I just run to the nurse office and bring some bandage and alcohol with me. After I'm back I throw the bandage and alcohol to her and leave. After arrive home I think about her all the night and who do that to her? This question always pop in my mind. Then I fall asleep.
Li Ing pov
He throws the bandage and alcohol to me then he leave. I wonder why he do this. After I cure ourselves then we leave to the house. It's not a bad day after all because our parents not home so we don't have to explain everything about what happened. I don't want dinner anymore so I take shower and straight to the bed.

A/n:
Hi guys I hope you also like my second chapter and I also apologize for everything if you're not satisfied 😊😊🍀