Driving

Li Ing pov
I wake up by my phone rang. I reach for it and pick up while rubbing my eyes.
Li Ing : Hello~
I said while yawning.
Jackson : Morning pretty!!! Are you up yet?
Li Ing : Just a moment you call
Jackson : Are you kidding me you get up late even trip day??
He said in unbelievable tone.
Li Ing: So what if it is trip- What?! Trip day
I said and run to the bathroom with my phone.
Jackson: Yes that why I call you and be ready in 20 minutes I will be there in 20 minutes ok?
Li Ing: Ok
Jackson: love you
He said and we hang up I blush because of his words then I realized I was late then I quickly bath I change into a comfortable suit and check my luggage then head downstair. The door bell rang I hurry answer the door and see my lovely boyfriend. " Morning handsome" I said and pin his cheeks since it's too adorable. He pout and pull my hand away and revenge me by pin my cheeks lightly. " Mom dad I'm going" I shout and go to the car while Jackson help me with my luggage we got in and he drive off. " Slowie" he mumbled. " What?! You said I'm Slowie" I said and knit my eyebrows together. He look away pretend he doesn't hear me. " I hate you" I said and look out the window. He cup my face and kiss my lip " I love you too" he said and wink to me. " I hate you Jackson Yi" I said and hit his arm hardly. " I know you love me don't say it too much it makes me blush you know?" He said. What the?! " I said I hate you not love you" I shout to him. " Chill girl I know you love me stop shout" he said. " I hate you" I yell. " You want this whole world knows about our relationship right? Why you said you love me that loud" he said. I face palm myself and he chuckles. " Stop it I'm sorry" he said and hold my hand but I ignore him. " Babe I love you don't hate me please" he said. " Proof it" I said. " Ok I will let you do whatever you want on the field trip days" he said and I look at him the whole ride. " We're here don't stare at me like this I know I'm handsome ok" he said. Finally we arrived the school. I get down and walk to teacher for check our attendance while Jackson carry my luggage and his. " Ing Ing" I hear my friends shout my name. I turn round and two bears hug me hard. " let~ go~plea-" I said and try to catch my breath since the hug is too tight then I feel two warm arm around my waist and pull me into his embrace and he's my boyfriend. " You two want to kill my girlfriend right?" Jackson said. " No we don't" they said in sync and shake their heads. " Other times if you want to kill someone by your hug please your boyfriends are welcome" he said and they're blush badly. He let go of my waist " Are you okay?"he ask me. " It's okay I used to it" I said.
Jackson pov
" Students line up we have to go" Ms. He shout. We hurry line up and go in the school bus. Ing Ing was about to walk to her friends then I grab her hand and pull her back " You know it's my first time to ride school bus" I said " what!? You're scared" she ask. " No just feel uncomfortable" I said. " No worries I'm here you can hold my hands" she said and grab both my hands while giving me a beautiful smile ever. " Lovebirds stop your sweet moment a bit get on the bus first please" Karry said and other giggle. " Make sure you don't get catch by me at your sweet moment" I said and give them my cool look. We got on the bus and sit at the last row since it's big but too bad it fit only five people. Karry and Roy hurry pull their girlfriends into the seat. " Hey that's unfair" Ing Ing said and pout. " Sorry I can't let my girlfriend stand" Karry said. " Me too" Roy said and kiss Ting Ting's cheek. " How about you? You're going to let your girlfriend stand like this?" she ask me. " No there a special spot for you" I said. " Where?!" she said. " Here" I said and pull her to sit on my laps. My friends gaps and " Awwww how sweet" they tease and make us blush like apple.
Roy pov
The seat is not too big and not too small but it can fit only five people and we have six people. I hurry pull my lovely girlfriend to the seat so as Karry. "Hey that's unfair" Ing Ing said and pout. " Sorry I can't let my girlfriend stand" Karry said. " Me too" I said and kiss Ting Ting's cheek. " How about you? You're going to let your girlfriend stand like this?" she ask Jackson. " No there a special spot for you" he said. " Where?!" she said. " Here" he said and pull her to sit on his laps. Me and all friends gaps and " Awwww how sweet" we tease them and make them blush like apple. " Hey let's take some photos" I said and pull my phone from my pocket. " Yeah" they said. " 1 2 3" I said and click. Everyone smile to the camera widely. " Hey how about the sweet post" Karry suggested and smirk to his girlfriend. " I support" I said. " I'm in" Jackson said. " No we are not" girls half shout. " Why can't you are our?" Jackson said make them settle down. We take advantage to kiss their lips and take the photo as fast as I can click it. " High five b-" Karry and Jackson said in sync but cut by the girls hit them like my mom that day so as me I'm also get hit from Ting Ting. " Ok we're sorry we give up ok?" We said in sync. After along moment of talking I feel something on my shoulder and it is Ting Ting's head. She sleep peacefully. Her sleeping face look so adorable I bend down and kiss her baby cheek and stroke her hair lightly and fall asleep without me knowing myself.
Karry pov
After the chitchat Xing Xing put her head on my shoulder and sleep soundly. I kiss her hair and sleep along with her. I close my eyes and thought about every moment we spend together. I really don't know how to describe this girl she change me too much she make up my life. I wonder how my life spend without her but that doesn't mean I want to lose her. I want her I want to spend the rest of my life with this beauty girl. I stop thinking and fall in the deep sleep.
Jackson pov
Ing Ing sit on my laps but I feel nothing why she's so light that way. Is this because she on diet or because she doesn't eat much. Ing Ing's head snap me out my thought when it touch my chest. Can't this girl stop make me worry about her? I stroke her smooth hair " I love ever and ever" I whisper in her ear then I fall asleep too.

A/N:
Hi guys😊
Is it a good chapter?? I hope you like it and I will publish as fast as I could for you don't worry🍀🍀