StoryShift! Chara X Shy! Werewolf! Reader

Start from the beginning

This kid, I barely met them, and their asking me to go with them. I got quiet while I spoke "Sure, I'll come."

"Thanks, just tell me when you come," I smiled and bit. "Alright, I gotta go. Asriel will be worried if I haven't came back yet."

They giggled "Alright, have a safe trip." I grinned "You too (Y/n)." I heard a giggle and footsteps. Each step got farther away.

I soon headed to my way.

Y/n's POV

I grabbed my cloak and headed to the door. I waited. I was getting a bit sleepy until I saw my werewolf form. I gasped, my (S/c) turned to a (F/c).

I started to panic, I never seen this! I breath heavily until I calmed down. At least I have a cloak on, so it will be fine for Chara to know.

I heard a knock, "Hello? Did I came late?" Chara asked. I smiled worriedly "No you're just in time." Chara chuckled.

"Alright, now what?" I slowly looked left and right, not wanting Papyrus to be here. "Kid?" I sighed and opened the door, and soon I see Chara.

They had a light soft green jacket with a white shirt. They also had dark blue shorts with red bloody boots. They had brown hair with red eyes, I blushed.

"So your (Y/n)?" Chara asked while I nodded. They put their hand out, "Nice to meet you (Y/n)," they said while I took my hand out.

"Pleasure is all mine," I told them. They smiled and soon spoke, "Why did you cover your face?" I played with my sleeves, "I didn't want Papyrus to see me," I responded.

Chara nodded "I understand," we both soon headed out and start to walk. Chara called this place 'Snowdin' which it was a really nice place.

Chara told me that their brother, Asriel was training to be in the royal guard. And also how their parents Asgore and Toriel are helping them. That was really sweet of them, it made me happy seeing Chara happy.

We soon headed back, they took me to the door and we kept doing this every night. Until this night was when Chara was gonna take me somewhere. I had my regular cloak on and Chara knocked on the door which I opened it.

Chara grinned "Ready?" They asked while I smile. "Y-Yeah." I said while I see a blindfold. "W-What's t-t-that?" I asked pointing to it, Chara looked where I pointed and chuckled. "Ah! This is a blindfold I'm going to put on you," I look nervous.

"Alright Chara. I trust you," I lower my hoodie down and he jumped. "Oh jeez!" My ears lower down, "Do I really look that ugly?" I asked him with worriedness. Chara blinked and smiled more "No! You look fantastic!" They say while I look at them with star (e/c) eyes.

"A-Are you C-Chara..?" I asked them and they kissed me in the forehead and nodded. "Yes. I'm very sure." They told me. A smile formed on my lips, "Thank you Chara," I smiled while I blindfolded myself.

He grabbed me by the hand and took me to somewhere. We stopped, "Chara?" I asked "We're here," They said. "Can I take i-it off?" I asked nervously.

Chara soon grabbed my face and took the blindfold out. I blinked and I see Echo Flowers. I was amazed by the beauty. Papyrus has some books about flowers, and I would go to read them. I heard about the Echo Flowers.

About how they're so beautiful and how if you talk to them, they repeat the words. I looked at Chara. "Thank you! Thank you!" I told him and I ran to look at the flower close.

That neon blue was really bright. Chara was at a flower whispering something. While I was too concentrated on the flower Chara soon called me.

"(Y/n)," I looked behind me, "Coming," I stood up and walked towards to them. I sat on the grass, "S-Something wrong?" I asked while they shook his head.

"Can you listen to this?" They asked while I nodded. "A-Alright." Chara handed me the flower and I put the Echo Flower against my ear and listen.

"WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA!? —

—Nahh I'm kidding—

"(Y/n), I can't tell you this in person but you are the most beautiful person I ever met. You bring me so much joy, and how you told me about your appearance.

"I simply thought you were a normal person, but you really are different from being normal... In a good way! I didn't want to make it sound that I didn't like you!

"You're just really, special, unique, smart, caring, and most of all you are amazing

"I love you (Y/n). I love your smile, laugh, eyes, hair, your werewolf form, but most of all your personality.

"I love you with all my soul."

I had my face all covered with (F/c) I look at Chara. They had a blush, I smile and whisper something to them. I handed the flower and Chara put the flower against their ear.

"I love you too, Chara."

They smiled and ran up to me while kissing me. I blushed and kissed back softly, I soon see a bright color and see it's turning day. My wolf form faded and now I was in my regular form.

My (H/c) (H/l) was back, I smiled and my ears were back to normal. "I love you what ever shape or form you are." Chara said while I smiled. "I love you too."

Papyrus's POV

I woke up, "Hmm. I'm going to tell (Y/n) to see if they want to go out." I get up to go to their room. "(Y/n)! Good morning" I said to see no ones there.

"(Y/n)!?" I freaked out to see them sleeping in the couch. "Oh jeez." I sighed and see a kid sleeping next to them.

Chara, was holding them close. I smile softly, "Young Love," I said while leaving the room.

"Sweet Dreams."

Words: 1654
~~~~

Woohoo! Guess who's done!? Hope you enjoy this one shot. I'm so sorry I didn't update it sooner. I forgot I had it on draft. I'm really sorry to the person who requested this.

Have a wonderful day!