Jock! UnderFell! PaperJam X Badass! Reader

Request: AU_service

Y/n's POV

As I walked to school with Awaken. She has Burnett hair with purple dark highlight, big black glasses with yellow spots and of course her big blue sweater. We out-of-know-where, we both became good friends, she doesn't talk I always had a thought thinking she might mute. So I didn't ask her, since she might have a bad past.

The bell ranged and we both headed to class, we didn't have the same home room, so I waved good bye to her and she smiled softly. I walked and saw people staring at me with fear in their eye, tch jerks. Just because I bested up PJ doesn't mean I'm a huge threat to them.

PaperJam was looking at me with his dirty look "Sup girl!" I narrowed my eyes and ignored him. BurgerPants soon laughed, "Ha! Giving you the cold shoulder!" I gave them a death glare and I saw PaperCut behind them.

We made eye contact and and I saw him make a smirk and I scoffed. I walked away with a confusing face. People looked confused, some people were asking if I was okay. I would simply nod or shrug.

Few Periods past, it was 6th period. Almost time to leave, I yawned. I went to my locker and saw Awaken, I have next period with her so I grabbed my stuff and made my way (Down town) to her, when I saw PC.

PC's POV

"Hey! Nerd!" She looked at me with hatred? What the hell? She never shows those kind of emotions, "Hey! I'm talking t--" I got interrupted, "What?!" She said quietly but annoyed loud enough for him to hear. "You're gonna e my new personal nerd." I said.

I threw her, his books but she catches them. She growled and threw the books down, "Fuck no." Awaken said while I growled. I grabbed her wrist, she tried to pull away but she couldn't. I soon pulled her wrist hard that caused her glasses to fall, "H-Hey!" She pulled away and tried to find her glasses. I slowly smirked and took it, Awaken glared at him. "Can I have them back?" She asked calmly but when I started to bend to her glasses.

She gasped and looked at me. "Please! Stop!" She cried for mercy. "If you agree." She looked made until her face softens. "What are you looking at?!" I asked and see Y/n.

Y/n's POV

"HEY AIRHEAD!" I growled and he looked at me. I can tell Awaken's face soften, she looked worried. "Give the glasses back." I threaten him while he chuckled. "Why should I? You're gonna tell the principal?" I smirked "No. I'm gonna kick your ass though!" He smirked and I threw him a punch which people saw. PaperCut grabbed my hand and was gonna throw me to the lockers which I did, but Fresh caught me.

I smirked and I got up "PC, Stop!" Awaken said while PJ nodded "Dude, its  better to stop, you almost hit Fresh." "Tch. PJ its fine! Its just a girl trying to be tough." I growled and tackled him to the ground and we started to fight.

PaperJam pulled me out the fight while Undyne pulled PC away. I had a black eye and some bruise. PaperCut had the same but more bruise. Mr. Nightmare saw and gave me and PC a detention for two weeks. I sighed and saw Awaken. She was worried "Oh gosh.. are you ok?!" She said quietly and I nodded. "I'm fine--" "I'm so sorry! I should of-" I stopped her "Awaken don't worry its alright," I ruffled her hair since she's shorter.

We actually talked but I had to leave for dentention. I saw PC and I sat across from him. I soon glared at me but what he said got me surprised. "You got some moves, girl" I blushed while looking "Shut the hell up!" He chuckled. We passed each other notes. We both agreed to meet each other at the blossom tree, after detention.

I closed my eyes and opened to see my child. They had my H/c with red eyes. They smiled "And that's how I met your father!" They giggled "What about your first kiss?" I blushed while I see PC leaning on the door way chuckling "Your mother was a chicken." I shook my head "You were! You were to afraid to ask me out or kiss me," He blushed of embarrassment.  "Pshh, yeah right."

C/n chuckled and was waiting to hear the story. I shook my head, "That's a story for another day," They frown "Time to sleep," They groan of annoyance but obeyed. I kissed them a good night kiss in their forehead. "Night Momma, Night Papa." I smiled "Good night, Sweetie."

I closed the door and I was hugged behind my PC. I smiled "You're so weird," I said while he laughed. He pulled me to a kiss and I kissed back. I turned around and wrapped my hands around his neck while he wrapped his hands around my waist. We pulled away "I love you, Bad Boy~" I cooed and he smirked "Love you too, Badass~"

Words: 860

~~~

Hoped you enjoyed!