Chapter 25

Caesar still looked at his daughter, not believing the words coming out of her mouth. His little girl did not only run off to the human village but... Was with a boy! And alone?? Cornelia was busy try to wake Cornelius up and for a second she though Caesar was going to faint next. Willow looked at her father.

"Daddy... I know you said not to cross the bridge, but-"

"Home." Caesar said. Yup, now he was mad.

Willow looked at him confused, but jumped when Caesar shouted, "Home now!" He said, pointing in the direction of his home.

Willow couldn't believe it. She came back home safe and happy, and he still treats her like this. She got irritated fast and stayed where she was.

"Dad nothing bad-"

Caesar growled, "I do not care. All of you home now."

Willow gave him a look. Cornelia finally got Cornelius to wake up. Cornelia looked at her daughter with a frown and then hooted loudly at her sons, telling them to go. The boys left, leaving Willow and her parents alone.

"After all of this. After I come home safe and sound you still treat me as if I'm still 5! Why??" Willow said, a strain in her voice.

Caesar sighed, "I do not have to explain myself. You are coming home now."

Willow didn't budge and growled, "No! I am not leaving this spot until you-"

"I don't want you to leave us!" Caesar shouted, making Willow shut up immediately. "I... I don't want you to leave me..." Caesar said the last part slowly, looking at the ground.

Cornelia frowned, but was happy her husband finally explained. Willow's look softened and she felt guilt hit her. He thinks I am going to leave them? Leave him? Willow thought.

Caesar looked up at his daughter and signed, while always speaking, "I don't want to loose my little girl..." Willow saw the tears in his eyes.

Willow looked at her father frightened and shook her head vigorously. She ran up to him and hugged him tightly. She finally let the tears flow and held onto her father tightly.

"I will never leave you.... Any of you." Willow said as she sobbed.

Caesar seemed to have sighed in relief and hugged her back. He stroked her hair and just held her. All this time he was scared. Fearful. He didn't want to see his family gone. He didn't want to see them leave. Especially not his little baby girl.

Willow let go of the hug and placed her forehead on his, "I will never, EVER, leave you. You are my father. You raised me to do the right things. I love you daddy and I always will." She said as more tears streamed down her face.

Willow jumped as she heard another one crying. The three looked over and saw Cornelius, and Blue Eyes, hugging each other. They both cried. Willow couldn't help, but laugh, when Cornelius signed.

"That was beautiful!"

~ ~ ~ ~

"It's only been a few hours since she left..." Maggie said.

Adam sighed, "I know, but I checked the whole city. She isn't here and no one has seen her."

For the past two hours he has been trying to find Willow. He didn't know why, but he felt he needed to see her again.

////

I know it's short!!

The next one will be longer!

Vote and comment!