Day 9

Colby's P.o.v

It's been 2 weeks and Corey, Elton and Aaron moved in, So we had to shut the kink room door and sam slept in his room and me in mine. We haven't done anything for awhile.

"Colby! I'm going to order pizza!" Corey yelled from down stairs.

"Ok!" I yelled back as sam walked into my room.

"Hey Sam" I said as I waved. He sat down on the chair that started it all. He looked at me for a minute as I stared at him.
I made a what sound.

"I'm going for a walk ok." He said as I nodded so he could go for his walk.

»»-> Time SKIP <-««

It was the next day and I was going out for an interview. Aaron and Elton were on a plane to Italy . So it was just sam and Corey at the house.

I finally got to the interview and I didn't get the job.

So I walked back home in silence. (Lol Tøp)

I opened the front door to hear moaning 'wth is Elton and Aaron still home cause there the only couple besides me and Sam.' I saiid in my head

I slowly moved around the house and it was coming from Corey's room.

I decided to crack open the door and look at what was happening.

What I saw that day will still haunt me.

"S......sam" I wisper as I ran to my room crying. I slammed the door shut locked it and fell to the floor crying.

Sam and Corey were Having

Sex.

A/N
~
So this book is almost finished im making another book so don't worry