Chapter 74.

"We won't."

These word slip out from his mouth and i look at him, quite shocked.  Not in any way he Can stop me from meeting my granny.

"You mean - we won't or we can't?" I narrow my eyes to look quite intimidate.

And it work today...

I saw him squirm in his seat being uncomfortable..

"I..I mean..we can but we won't." He whispers out releasing a stressed sigh.

I know he is in stress but I need to dig more but for once I fear pushing his buttons further but then I decided to go for it..

"But why?" I asked mentally taking time what would be my next question because I quite know this answer...

"Because I said" as I expected...

"Where is she now?" I asked.

He took a long pause maybe thinking to tell me or not ...

There was a point when I think he is not going to tell me....

"You know Randhir, I trust you, its okay you don't wanna tell me. I know and I can understand. Maybe you don't feel the same way toward me." I put my hand and my head against his chest.

This was to hide my face because he might come to know that I'm just trying to push his buttons.

"No its not like that. I trust you but you gonna hate me" his sentence make me jump off his lap but before I could do so those strong pair of hands grab me and settle me back on his lap.

When I look up, my eyes were blur from tears. They weren't fake tears.

He really didn't trust my love. Even after so much things happen, I come back with him again and this person sitting here fears that I will hate him. Ever.

Can this be even possible to hate the same person you love unconditionally?

But wait, It can be a possibility.!

I shiver, as this thought come across my mind.

Even in my thought I don't want to hate him...

Oh god. I never want to be at any situation where I have to hate him. No god never. How will I breath without him.

This person can be the death of me.

Because right now he is keeping things hidden from me and think I can ever hate him.

"What if I said, I might hate you more if you didn't tell me?" I whispers and his eyes widen.

Oh believe me. I know that even the thought of me hating him made him shiver too...

"Come here" he said again pulling me to his chest so I'm  resting my head on his chest as he hold me tightly across my waist.

I don't know why is he doing this? Maybe he don't want to see in my eyes when he tell me or he just want to make sure that I won't run away from him.