Chapter 17.

I laugh hard when I saw her running out of our room as I hold my towel as I am going to remove it.

Damn!! Last encounter was close. Hell close.

and yeah !! One more thing! Have I told you before she is adorable.

But I know somewhere from inside she wants me in same way I wanted her. I just need to bring that wild Sanyukta out.

Oh did I told you, she is adorable. I think I did.

After getting fully dressed I make my way downstairs. I tip tap to the hall but she wasn't there. I look around when I hear a sweet voice humming sound.

From the kitchen! Obviously.

I make my way to the kitchen door but didn't make any intentions to let her know my presence.

Her back is facing me but I can see the earplug in her one ear.

Only in one!
Smart she is!!!

But I'm master baby.

I notice her lose curls now tied in a messy bun. Her white shirt and her denim.

Wait!!!

Isn't its the same shirt I saw in my dreams.. Fucking hell..

It  remind me  the dream and i closing my eyes and  unintentionally, not so light , a groan escape from my troat.

Which I think, freaked her out because now some spoons are on the floor with her iPhone and now she is turned to me, fully wide eyes.

I clear my throat and made my way toward her with the intention of helping her in picking out the spoons from the floor.

But!!!

Note the " but" above!!!!

But as I steps nearer to her my nostrils are filled with a delicious smell. I unconsciously remove the lid of the container on the stove in the way. Which was hot. I shrike in pain as the hot lid make contact from my skin.

But soon the pain vanish I saw my hands going in oh so soft hands.

She blows on it lightly then she literally drag me to the refrigerator then drag me again to the dinning table, made me sit on a chair. Then at last dip my hands in a bowl full of ice cubes. The sensation run through my veins.

Sensations!!!

I'm getting familiar to this word more than ever now.

No. Not because of the ice cubes. The way she is holding my hand tightly and her one hand rubbing my wrist.

I look up at her face. Creases of care on her forehead.