Chapter 73.

"She is in this condition today is just because of me Sanyukta. I'm the one who is responsible for her health today. I'm the most worst grandson that a Granny like her deserve. I'm just ...just...worthless...." He kept ranting on his own again and again but my head was just stuck on one thought.

"Granny met with an accident."

Is all I could utter....

Until a tear drop felt on my palm on his chest.

No ways I'm not crying so soon because I'm still in shock.

Then reality strikes upon me and I look up.

The eyes I always wanted to shine bright are shedding tears.

Tears of guilt....tears of regret...tears of shame...

My heart broke in million pieces but why he didn't tell me this before....

I mean ....just why???

She's my granny too...isn't she?

As if reading my mind.

He said...

"I was so afraid to tell you all this.."

I furrow my brows together but didn't look up to his eyes again...

His crying eyes will melt my heart and I fear that I will myself tell him to stop. But I don't want him to stop. I want to hear more. I want him to open up more. I want him to let all his problems flow out of him. I just want him to be free from inside. The things which are bothering him from inside, I want him to blurt it all out.

I just softly took hold of his hands and give it an assuring squeeze.

"afraid??. Why?" It came out only as a mere whisper.

"Because.." He sob..

"Because?  " I encourage him to say something...

"Because I think when you will come to know what happen to granny because of me... You will... You will leave me. ...again..." He sob silently.

I might even don't know he is crying because I wasn't looking up at him. But the vibrating in his chest make me know he is crying.

I quickly wipe out my tears and look up at him.

Those red eyes make me urge to cry but I hold it back.

I wipe off his tears and hold his face in my hands.

"Do you really think I will leave you ..Again?" I stutters thinking that he really doubts my love for him. He doesn't trust me...

His eyes got stoned for a moment like he had just enter in my soul or read my mind...

"That's not the point." He utters.

"Huh?"

I asked confusingly..

" the point is...how could you love me so much?." He stare deep down in my eyes.

The black pool of his eyes drowning me in them.

"I did so bad with you. I behave like a worst husband. I shouted at you. Then you came to know about the deal, That our whole marriage was a fucking deal. Then a lady came and claims to be your husband whore but you still stayed with me. Then I myself tell you to leave. Then you obeyed me instead of fucking slap me to put my mind in place. Then when I came back to take you, you come with me. I kept things secret with you. Didn't tell you anything... You still remain at my side...with me... And now you know what happen to Grammy because of me, you are still with me where I was imagining you yo throw things on me. Slap me and then finally leave me. Why... I mean how you could love me so much... I mean how your love is so strong.?." He just stare deep down in my soul and I melted in his strong arms.

I just did what I really Want to do to answer all his question.

I lean in a little and my lips join his. I wanted to show all my love, my care, my affection in that kiss... But as he realise what I'm doing, he was shocked for a moment but when he takes my action in, he began to kiss me back and that lovely kiss began to get wild and passionate.

I straddle him on his lap. My hand on his neck which rise yo his hairs as my fingers massage his scalp softly. he moans and it radiated heat in my whole body.

He hold my neck in his strong palms to deepen the kiss.

But

I pulls back...

He looks at me confusingly.

"I want to see granny now."

Hope you enjoyed the chapter...