Chapter 47.

I run more and more and more.

I trip, fall, get hurt but still I run.

My hairs sticking to my face due to the sweat. my jeans torn by continuous ripping and running.

I just ran, not sure where I'm going because of this dark night sky.

But by the silence, I can assume that I have ended up in a really isolated place.

I look back still running, to check if they are still following me.

I stop near a tree, panting hard, hands resting on my knees.

"Hey, there is she, hold her and being her back to me. Now I will tell her what she has get herself into." I hear the yell of the leader of the goons who are behind me.

Oh no. Oh fuck.

I cover my mouth with my hand as a sob was about to escape from my lips.

"There is she" I hear another yell and found them staring straight to me. Preceding toward me.

No. God. This can't happen.

I took it as a cue to run again.

I run again passing through the bushes, trees at last find myself on the road. But I didn't stop running. I can hear them following behind me. I cried but still ran.

My legs are paining. Badly. They are about to give up.

Within matter of moments, I found myself covering my eyes as the headlights of the car flashes in front of me. And due to the sudden shock I trip on my feet.

The car halt and a person come out.

That was the thing I remembered before everything blackout.

***

I open my eyes, my head throb with pain. I squint my eyes to see clearly running my forehead to ease the pain a little. Not so long after I see a man sitting beside me.

I jump up from the bed where I was laying and run to the corner.

"Hey hey calm down there, Lady. I'm not going to hurt you. I'm just here to help you." The man speak softly.

Black hair, perfectly jelled back. Black orbs just like Randhir.....

No Sanyukta don't go there.

"Umm why I'm here?" I asked, my voice came out soft.

"You don't remember? You were running and came in front of my car and faint. So I don't know who you are and as you are not carrying anything with you like a phone or purse so it was difficult for me to think what to do. So I brought you here. In my house." He said with a smile on his face.

"And by the way, I'm Aryan and you?" His smile widen.

"Hi, Aryan. I'm Sanyukta. Thanks for the help. But I think I should go now..I mean..yeah thanks again" I said and making my way toward the door.

"Hey wait. But why were you running at first place.?" He asked.

"Umm..actually.. I was making my way to the airport. But those goons counter  me and kind of...umm...they snatch my luggage and my purse with all the money but I somehow manage to run to save myself...and then you came.. Thanks again."  I chipped.

"You can complain to the polic....." He start.

"No..no. never..no need of it." I stutter.

I am not sure if I want to involve police in all this. What if they also work for Randhir and they somehow get him the information of my where about. I can't take the risk.

"Is something fishy here.?" Aryan asked raising his eyes.

"Umm..I had a ...kind of...umm." I fumbled with words.

"You can trust me." Aryan said with sincerity in his eyes.

"Umm I had a breakup with my boyfriend and I was leaving the country. But those goons destroyed everything. I don't have my passport or documents anymore. " I lie pouting as I explain him my trouble.

"So do you have anywhere to go right now? Without money? Or any friend or family member, I can even drop you to their house if you like?" Aryan said.

"No one." I whisper try to  stop the tear that form in my eyes.

"OK so I think I can do something in it." He smiles widely.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter...