"One more thing" I said. Signe looked at me confused. I grabbed flour and threw some at Jack. He spit some out and said "Seriously!" I laughed and grabbed my camera from my bag.

I set it up on a tripod Jack was letting me borrow and pressed the record button. "Hey stars! I'm gonna make cupcakes today and make a mess in the kitchen!" I added

"Now your probably expecting PJ to jump out and make them with me but guess were PJ is right now" Signe jumped into the view of the camera and said "He's in LA again! So I'm here with Sean and we're gonna make cupcakes!"

Jack walked into the view of the camera and we started the video. "Ok do first you put in random amounts of flour" I poured in the entire bag of flour "And one cup of sugar and two eggs!"

I poured the ingredients into the mixing bowl and started to mix it. I stopped and clutched my stomach and bent over wheezing.

"Holy fuck" I breathed out trying to catch my breath. Signe put her hand on my back saying "Are you sure you're ok?" I nodded standing back up and saying to the camera

"I think I'm sick" I paused then smiled and added "Sick af" Jack face palmed and said "That was so bad" I laughed and we continued with the video.

After we put them in the oven I sat down. "Jesus I think I have the flu" I said. Jack put his hand to my forehead and said "Your a little hot but that's probably from messing around in the kitchen for twenty minutes"

We played Mario Kart intill we heard a ding from the oven. I stood up and started the recording again. "Ok let's take this bad boy out of the oven!"

I put on oven gloves and opened the oven and took out the cupcakes. "Lets frost!!!" I yelled. Jack grabbed green frosting,Signe grabbed grey frosting,and I put blue and red frosting in a bag to make a swirl.

We each frosted four of the twelve cupcakes. Gesturing to each group of cupcakes I said "So we got the Jackaboy cupcakes,the Wiishu cupcakes,and we got the Kalj cupcakes"

I finished the video with my normal outro "Ok thank you guys so much for watching! Check out Signe's and Jack's channel in the description and I'll see you in space stars! Bye!!"

I ended the recording and grabbed my laptop and moved to the couch. I started editing which took me a while.

I left in the part with me clutching my stomach because my stars always wanted to know if I was sick because they always love to send me 'get well soons'

I sighed as I finally finished the editing and start rendering it to youtube. I left it to upload and went upstairs to the guest bedroom.

I took off my leggings and left PJ's shirt on. I grabbed all of the plushies and snuggled with them falling asleep thinking about PJ

.

.

.

I woke up feeling bile rise in my throat. I sat up and sprinted towards the bathroom and closed the door falling in front of the toilet throwing up.

I felt a hand rubbing my back and looked up to see Signe. She smiled sympathetically and handed me a box. I looked at it to see a pregnancy test box.