8 ~ Surprise?

Kalie's P.O.V

I sighed walking out of the airport. PJ is now getting on a plane for LA and I won't seem him for a month.

I got in the car and drove in silence back to his house. I opened the door and started to put some clothes in a backpack.

I went into the bedroom to change, slipping on some leggings and PJ's shirt that I was wearing before it was thrown onto the floor. *cough cough*

I texted Signe saying I would be over in about ten minutes. She replied that she'll be waiting. I grabbed a few of PJ's things including a few plushies,the crab hat,and come of his shirts and jumpers.

I slipped my black converse on and walked to Signe and Jack's house. I was aware to run past alleyways just incase.

I knocked on the door and Signe opened it. "Hi Kalie!" She said cheerly. I smiled and said "Hey Signe" She let me in and we decided to just talk.

"Ok spill everything you and PJ did in the last 24 hours!" Signe said excitedly. I blushed and said "heh..what" She looked at me and said "Oh my god! What happened!"

I said "You can guess because I don't think I can say the word" She started guessing and I spaced out intill I heard her say "Did you guys do the dirty?"

I looked at her and smiled a small smile. "OH MY GOD!" She screeched. I blushed as she started rolling on the floor. Jack walked downstairs saying

"What did you and PJ do this time?" I said "N-nothing" He eyed me but let it go walking away. Signe calmed down and looked at me.

I sighed and she hugged me tightly. "You guys are so fucking cute together!" She said happily. I giggled and we decided to make some tea.

"Take a fucking sip" we said at the same time before we both took a sip. I went to take another sip and said "Missing PJ slurp"

Signe lauget at my slurp reference and we went upstairs to go bug Jack. As we were walking upstairs I clutched my stomach leaning against the wall.

"Owww" I whined. Signe looked at me and asked "You ok?" I nodded pushing myself off the wall continuing towards the recording room.

We opened the door quietly to see Jack recording an Overwatch video. We both snuck up behind him waving to the camera.

Signe lifted his headphones and I screamed into his ear "Hey Jack!!!" "Fuck!" He screamed jumping out of his seat.

We both broke into a fit of giggles while Jack just glared at us. We smiled and walked out of his recording while Jack laughed.

It was about 5:30 and Signe decided to make dinner which I helped with. We made simple baked potatoes and we were gonna film a cupcake video for my channel after dinner.

When we finished I yelled to the green bean "Dinner's ready and we're eating your family!!" He ran down the stairs seeing the potatoes dying of laughter.

"If it's my family it's yours too!" He replied "Touché" I said. Signe laughed at our sibling fight and put plates in front of each of us.

We all ate happily in silence till I finished then jumped up and said "Time to destroy the kitchen when making cupcakes!" Jack groaned and I grinned evilly.