3 ~ Twisted Games

Kalie's P.O.V

PJ was walking next to me as we joined the rest of the group. Jack and Signe were setting up a Twister mat on the floor. Jack looked up to see us come and Chris commented "Done kissing yet?"

I rolled my eyes, my cheeks tinted a light red. Chris,Phil,Dan,and Felix went for the first round. Which ended up with Felix and Chris tying. Phil said "Ok next round is Jack,Signe,PJ,and Kalie!" We both stood on the outsides of the board as Chris started to call things out.

"Signe right foot yellow" Signe moved her foot to a yellow spot. "Jack right hand blue" He bent over next to Signe to put his hand a blue spot close to the corner.

"PJ left foot green" PJ moved from my side to put is foot on a green spot in the left corner. "Ok now Kalie right foot yellow" Signe's foot was blocking my way to any yellow spots except the ones facing PJ.

I moved to face in front of him holding one foot in the air. I heard Jack snicker and I responded "Shut up green bean" He snickered again and I rolled my eyes. Chris continued with Signe and Jack and then came to PJ.

"PJ right foot yellow" PJ moved his right foot to the yellow spot one away from my foot. "Kalie....right foot green" He said evilly. The only green I could reach was the one next to PJ's foot but I had to lean back which I would lose my balance if I did.

I sighed and grabbed PJ's shoulders so I wouldn't fall and slid my foot to the green spot under him. He almost lost balance and put his arms loosely around my waist so we both wouldn't fall. That's when Jack lost it and fell to the floor laughing.

I blushed and rolled my eyes and tried not to think about the position me and PJ were in. "Signe left hand blue" She moved her hand to the blue spot almost losing balance. Jack whispered something to Chris and they both grinned. Well we're fucked.

"PJ left hand red" PJ removed one of his arms from my waist and slowly leaned down to the red stop across the mat. He was holding both of our weight with one arm and I honestly was impressed.

I said "Please say mine now!" Chris just said nothing. I growled and everyone laughed including me and PJ. "Kalie right hand blue" I moved my right hand from PJ's shoulder and put it behind me. I was basically clinging to PJ or I would fall so everyone was having a mighty time.

"Signe right foot red" She tried to move her right foot but lost her balance. It was just me and PJ left. "PJ right hand red" PJ whispered so I only could hear him "Tightly wrap your arm around my neck so you don't fall and I'll carefully move my arm" I nodded blushing.

I used all my strength to cling to PJ's upper body as he carefully moved his right hand to the red spot. "Kalie right foot yellow" I knew there was no way I was gonna win this so might as well be evil about it.

"Sorry PJ but Giggles taught me a few things so I'm bringing you down with me" I said innocently as I fell pulling him with me. He started laughing as I joined him. We were laying side by side with his arm loosely around my waist. He got up and offered his hand to me which I gladly accepted.

Chris suggested "Why don't we play truth or dare!" We all agreed and sat in a circle. I said "Phil first!" He nodded and said "Mariza truth or dare?" She responded "Truth" He smiled and said "Do you ship Phan?" I whisper-screamed yes but Mariza shook her head no.

Mariza asked "Signe truth or dare" She responded confidently "Dare" I smiled evilly and whispered something to Mariza. She said "I dare you to sit in Jack's lap for the rest of the game" Signe blushed and moved to sit in my brother's lap.

I couldn't contain my fangirl and squealed with Mariza. "It's canon!" I said happily. Jack scoffed and turned his attention toward his girlfriend. Signe asked him "Sean truth or dare?" He replied "Dare" She said happily "I dare you to show Kalie's most embarrassing video"

My eyes widened and I said "Wait this is his dare not mine!" She grinned evilly and said "Payback's a bitch" I groaned as Jack picked up his laptop and searched my channel. He said "I know just the video. One of your youtuber cover animations" 

I sat there slack jawed. Why me? He pulled up the playlist and searched through them intill he smiled wickedly. "What's this here?" I glanced at the screen and fell back on the floor. I groaned "Why that one?" he snickered "Because it's the best one!"

I responded "It's the worst one I've every made! I do them no justice" He opened up the video and put it so everyone could see it. A year ago I took youtubers doing covers and added little animations onto the video. Guess which one my brother pulled up?

PJ's

I sighed as people watched it. This song drove me insane when I saw the video and I couldn't stop fangirling for days. Just ask Signe and Mariza. We watched as PJ smiled softly. I was blushing bright red the entire time.

I bit my lip at the end do to me trying to contain my fangirl when PJ bit his lip and innocently looked at the camera. I let out a shaky breath as Jack and Signe died of laughter. I hid my face in a pillow and then stood up and walked over to Signe.

She instantly ran as I followed her. I stopped and turned back and sat down in the circle. She would be running for awhile intill she realized I wasn't actually chasing her. PJ questioned me when no one was paying attention.

 "Why did you make a video on my cover?" I blushed and responded "I've always liked your videos and when I saw that I may or may not have died inside" He chuckled as I blushed darker.

Once everyone settled down and we were all in the circle Jack asked "Kalie truth or dare?" I said "I'm screwed either way so dare?" He grinned and said "Thank you Signe for the idea! Kalie you have to sit in PJ's lap for the rest of the game"

I looked at him and said with no emotion "I swear I'll tell Giggles where you live" PJ fell over laughing and added "I'll tell Wiggles if he'll listen" We both laughed as I shyly moved over to him.

I sat in his lap gently as I blushed a deep crimson. Jack grinned happily as I glared at him. We continued the game and the boys were trying to keep it going so I had to stay in PJ's lap. By the time we were finished it was around 8:45 and I was leaning against PJ's chest with his arms around my waist.

When the game finished I almost forgot to get up. Then I realized what happened and I got up and turned to PJ blushing darkly. "Sorry" I whispered very quietly. He smiled and put a hand on my shoulder 

"It's ok it was a dare and also it was fun" he bent down and kissed my cheek and joined the others. I touched my cheek bewildered. Did PJ just kiss my cheek? Holy fuck...

1260 Words