part 16

Recap: manik and nandini's past

************************************
Mukti: manik we understand what all happened with her parents was wrong but it didnt justify this big secret which you hide from us. I still cant belive you are married.

That too with this downmarket girl said alya.

Enough alya how many times i have to tell you i will not tolerate a word against her yelled manik in anger.

Manik nothing will change if you shout on us. The truth is that she trapped you because you are rich. I had seen many such low class girl replied mukti in stern voice.

She didnt trapped me mukti. Why you people cant understand.  Still she is living in single room appartment becoz she does not want to use my money. I am explaining you guys all this becoz i dont want to lose you guys. Plz understand.  We already suffered a lot . We dont want more .plz i beg you guys understand. Said manik with tears flowing from his eyes.

Sorry manik but i cant accept her. I dont like her said alya.

Me too said mukti.

Manik moved his gaze towards dhruv asking for his answer. But he kept quit. Manik got  his answer.

Well done guys . This is fab5 right. When i need you all you didnt support me. Woww . I agree that you are hurt that i hide this but this was not expected from you all. I am sorry but i cant leave nandini. I love her madly and cannot live without her said manik.

And if being with her means end of fab5 then yes fab5 ended right now.

While other 4 was seeing him with wide eyes.

Manik this girl has totally manipulated you . You want to break fab5 said mukti.

Manik didnt  replied .He hold hand of nandini and walked out of room.

They reached her apartment . All the time nandini was cursing herself for fab5 breakup. Manik try to make her understand.

It take her some days to be normal and all this was possible with manik's love and care. But he himself was shattered from inside . Fab5 was not just his friend but his family.  Sometime cabir consoled him that everything will be normal. And he just waited for that day.

His sadness didnt went unnoticed by nandini . She always try to cheer him up.

Meanwhile nyonika got succesfull in searching nandini.

************************************

Next part will be last update.

Thanks for all the love

😘😘😘