part 15

Manik : we are married since 3 years.

Everyone: what.

Mukti: manik are you insane what are you saying manik.. you are married and that to with this bitc..

Before she can complete manik interupted in between.

Manik: enough is enough mukti now not a word against her.  I listened all your stupid talks about her because you all are my frndz but not now itz enough.. what do you all know about her haan..
I agree that you all are angry nd itz ok but it does not mean that you will talk ill about her.

Alya: manik i still dont believe say this is not true .. she is pressurising you right.

Manik: this is all true... no one is pressurising me .. i hide all this till now becoz i had a reason.

Mukti: ok tell us whats the reason.

Manik: guys u know before 5 years i went to manglore with dad ..we went to nandinis home, my dad and nandinis dad were best friend .. we went manglore becoz nandinis mom and dad died in a accident .. there i saw nandini first time .. i liked her at first sight only .. nandini was very shattered becoz of her parents death.
There was noone in her family to take care of her.. we planned to take her with us to mumbai so that she will live with us.. dad also reported to police about the accident and asked them to investigate.
When we were about to leave from manglore police came and showed us something which was enough to shock us.. it was not a accident but a murder.
There were some rivals of dad and nandinis father . They were doing illegal bussiness when dad and uncle come to know about that they try to expose them to police.. there rivals come to know about there plan they somehow kidnapped her parents and torture them very much .. they try to rape with her mother.. they were recording all the things so that they can show it to my dad.. when they try to torture them more uncle somehow grab a rod and try to hit them but he couldnot do anything as they were more in number at the end uncle decided to end there life becoz they were doing inhuman behaviour with them.. uncle last words were raj ( maniks dad) dont spare them. And take care of my nandu.. with this uncle hit himself and her mother with rod.. the hit was enough to make them die as they were already tortured very much..
This all news came as a shock to dad he was very shattered but he decided to take his revenge.. we left from there to mumbai.. but dad decided that nandini will not live with us as it can be dangerous for her becoz rivals were behind dad.. dad changed her name .she used to live in different appartment with all securities.. we used to go there to meet her.. there was no friend of nandini in mumbai.. she was very sad.. i always used to cheerup her.  And with the passage of time we become great friends and then fall in love..
I never told you about it becoz we cannot disclose nandini to anyone..
Dad was trying very hard to find his rivals and distroy them but they were very powerful and rutheless.
Dad divided his whole property equally in the name of me and nandini..
But unfortunately after some years dad health was getting worst .. then he decided that me and nandini should get married .. he knew that we love eachother.. it was his last wish.. becoz he want to secure nandinis future.   We get married that time only .. we were not legally married as we were underage.. nyonika was unknown to all this .. dad didnt not let her know all this because she used to hate dad and murthy uncle friendship. After some day dad died..

When nyonika come to know that dad has divided his property equally .. she try to find and hurt nandini.. she could not do all this with me because i was already 18 and major by law..
Due to nyonika and that rival i had to hide nandini from everyone.. when she turned 18 she take admission in space.. beacuse now nyonika cant do much.. but that rivals are still free..

--------------------------------------------------------
Finally secret revealed.. tell me hows the update.. and what will be fab5 reaction.. do vote and comment 😊