part 14

In space

Alya: what the hell is wrong with manik.. aise kaise us bimbo ke sath chala gaya.. without even informing us.

Mukti: haan usko aise drag karke leke gaya.. but alya ye bhi ho sakta hai na ki vo usse punish karne gaya ho..

All the while cabir and navya were listening them and getting irritated by there irrelevant talks..

After some time manik and nandini reached space..

Manik held nandinis hand and walked to canteen where all the drama was going on..

Alya saw manik and run towards him and try to hug him while manik backed off gently..
All this while nandini was very nervous and tensed but she want to stay strong just for her manik.

Mukti saw manik holding nandinis hand ..
Mukti: manik tu kahan tha itni der se and is commoner ka aisa hath kyun pakda hai chod uska hath..

All this while dhruv didnt said anything but he was also little hurt seeing manik and nandini together..

Cabir was thinking whatever be the situation he has to support manik..

Mukti hold manik hand and try to remove his hold from nandinis hand... while manik was not leaving her hand..

This made alya and mukti confused and angry..

Manik: mukti plz .. i will not leave her hand..  infact guys i want to tell you all something.. itz very serious .. i knw it might hurt you but trust me i had to keep it secret to you all..

Mukti: secret what manik plz say it clearly..

Manik: guys me and nandini love each other..

Alya mukti and dhruv looked shocked..

While manik's next statement snatch the land from their feet..

-----------------------------------------------------------
thanks for all your support.. and keep supporting..