part 13

After giving each other the required love manan were sleeping sticking to each other like they are one body ..
          On the other side his friends were angry as well as confused about manik's behaviour.. why he dragged her , why he dint said anything to her.. there were lot of question running in their mind.. cabir and navya were silent and worried about manan but they somehow knew that their love can handle anything..
            After getting the required peace and sleep nandini woke up and see her life sleeping peacefully holding her as she will run away somewhere..

Nan (herself) : oh God plz be with us i cant see manik like this.  I knw he is sleeping peacefully now but he is very tensed.. plz save us from storm which is in our way..

After sometime manik wakeup and see nandini is staring him .. he sat up take her in hug and peck her forhead while she ruffles his hair lovingly.. both try to give each other strength for the upcoming event as they knw now they cannot avoid it..

Manik: jaan lets freshenup then we will eat something and will go to meet my friends.

N: manik are u sure? I mean... about d truth telling to your frnd.. u knw na it may affect your frndship..

M: jaan i am sure itz high tym that we tell them truth .

N: you knw na i am alwyz with u.

Manik slams his lips with her which is full of love and promises.

M: i love u nandini.

N : i love u more manik .. u r my everything.

Precap:secret will be revealed
---------------------------------------------------------
I am sorry.. i knw itz a short update and a bit boring also and secret is also not revealed but guys plz understand.   I promise i will reveal secret soon but for that i require lotz of votes nd comments in this update..
Till then keep waiting for the upcoming dhamaka in next chapter.