Oneshot - Don't Tempt Me

Beginne am Anfang

Also I think I have to change the subject.

"It's also called Princess style by the way, suits you, right?"

"But anyways, I like you very much, Hak, so I would love to have you as my groom~"

I fell backwards at that point, having the Princess on top of my body.

"P-Princess, are you okay?"

"No! I'm Yona~"

Go home okay. You're drunk.

(And so is Ruu aka the writer. Everyone's drunk af.)

"Well then, I'll leave you here." I said as I put her down. "Good night Princess."

"Y-you'll leave me?" She asked with her big- wait, did she just tear up?

"I don't mean leave in that way-"

I was cut by her sudden hug.

"No! Don't leave me, Hak! You're- you're the only one who mustn't leave me! You can't- I'll- I'll-"

"Hang on calm down, Princess. I said I don't mean it that way..."

She then looked up at me with those big, wet eyes of hers. Her cheeks are flushed red, a mainstream effect from drinking. "Don't leave me" was written all over her face.

"Then- Stay with me. Tonight. Tomorrow. Always."

Her pleading voice... Her asking me be by her side no matter what.

"... How ridiculous."

Soon after, she tackled me down and tighten her hug so much I almost couldn't breathe. I started feeling my chest wet with her tears.

"I'm always here and I have no plan on leaving you."

"I- don't believe you..." She said drowsily.

Aah.. she must've been tired too...

I then patted her head that was on my chest. Stroking her beautiful crimson hair to calm her down. She then started moving her face around my chest and my neck. Realizing this, I felt a burning heat on my face.

"P-Princess!"

"Hak is.. mad?" She asked, still sounding sad. On the other hand, I got more flustered​. "No but..."

"But?"

What's with the gods today!? Are they toying with me? I don't even believe in them!

Instead of answering I let out a long sigh of exasperation. I then extended my arms and held her in a comfortable position. Still petting her head, I reassured her.

"Don't worry, I'll be right by you. So don't tempt me like this, idiot."

Why do people let their guards down so much when they're drunk?

(Get it? Let their guards down? I'm soRRY I HAD TO)

Epilogue

*3rd person POV*

On that night, after Yona had fallen asleep, which was only a few moments after Hak had told her that he'd be right by her, nothing much happened.

Only Hak held her more tightly. Squeezing her gently. Whispering that he love her so. Kissing her multiple times, leaving no mark behind. Even asleep, Yona moaned a bit. How it happened, let's leave that to everyone imagination.

He let no one know too, while at it. Even Yona didn't remember any of it, due to her being drunk. Then, after some time, he put her to her bed. Gently. So gently you wouldn't believe that he was accustomed to hit people hard with those hands.

Yet, after all those vows. There were certainly promises that couldn't be kept. One was then, when Yona met Soo-Won earlier in the morning.

It caused her to cry. A lot. When Hak came, she was already helpless. Even though he had prepared for many other things, but not this.

*Hak's POV*

Seeing her crying because I wasn't with her right after I promised to broke my heart. It really did.

There's only one person who I knew could make her cry like this.

Well, except for last night. Alcohol was involved so it didn't count

Soo-Won. You have something to do with this, don't you?