Pleasant Dreams

"You big idiot."

"Just don't tell Princess anyth-ugh!"

"Not only your wounds opened, you got fever. Way to go."

"Yeah. Praise Mother Yoon for knowing everything."

"Say that one more time and I'll shove these berries into your mouth. Anyways, it'll heal soon if you rest."

------

*Yona's PoV*

"Yoon! How's-"

"He's alright."

I looked on the ground. It was my fault. All of it.

"Princess"

I flinched reacting to Yoon's call "What is it?"

"I'll be off to the town to buy him some medicines."

"Wait, what about last time?" Probably I sounded quite frantic. I'm worried about Hak...

"I hadn't bought much, so I need to go."

"Eh... Have a nice trip? What about-"

"You take care of him of course."

I was still processing what Yoon said when a voice interrupted my thought

"The Princess? Nursing me? My fever will get worse for all I know."

Normally, I would've had him punched. But guilt still lingered.

"Hmph. Be grateful."

"Okay I'll be going now. I'll be back tomorrow morning." Yoon yelled.

Hak returned to his original sleeping position. For a while, I thought about how I should be taking care of him.

"There's no need for you to be concerned." A hoarse voice disrupted my thoughts.

"I don't want to hear it from someone sick like you." I felt the urge to insist.

"Whatever."

"..."

Why is it

When he put it like that

I feel

"Cess- Princess!"

"Eh- what is it?"

"Are you dozing off?"

Aaah why was I being like that! I should've treated him better!

"Stay put, Hak!"

"Wait what are you-"

I started cooking. Actually I was only warming Yoon's soup up. I didn't want to poison Hak, yes I was conscious of how I would do. Although I doubt he could ever be suffering being poisoned.

I was heating the soup conveniently when suddenly I heard a crash. I dropped my ladle and turned the fire off.

"Hak! Are you oka- Oh my lord you're burning-"

"I'll be alright with a little sleep.."

"I told you to stay put you big idiot!" I wouldn't lie. I was concerned very much.

"And I told you not to think too much about me.. also please don't shout in my ear your voice is reverberating." Hak protested in a low tone.

"... S-sorry. But you should let people spoil you when you're sick." Careful so as not to make loud noise, I whispered.