Mr Howell

*smut*

"Okay class, today we're going to learn about the body! Exciting right?" Said Mr. Howell, my anatomy teacher.

Ahh high school.. my favorite. Just kidding, I absolutely hate this school and this class! Thank god I'm graduating this year. I let out a huge sigh.

"Have a problem, Y/N?" Mr. Howell said. "Oh no, not at all. Only that we learn about the body every other day! C'mon teach something else!" I said sarcastically earning a few chuckles from my classmates. As you can probably tell I'm the vocal one in the class, which makes the teacher and I hate each other.

"Some students here want to become doctors-" I rolled my eyes. "That's it!" He snapped, "your staying after with me!" He yelled. I mumbled a whatever and let him talk.

"Alright, so as many of you know, we're going to have a test today. Which counts a lot for the seniors in the room." He looked around and put his eyes on me. As I watched him, he brought the tests to everyone.

"You have till the end of class." He said while sitting at his desk. I got out my pencil and began. The questions were either super easy or rather hard. But good thing I knew the answers. Before I knew it, I was finished and surprisingly I was the first one.

I looked at my teacher dead in the eyes as I walked towards him. A small smirked plastered across my face as I set the paper down. I casually strolled back to my desk, pulling out my phone and played a quick game, waiting for the bell to ring.

-Half hour later-

The bell finally rang, classmates piled out of the door, as I stayed here and looked at the chalk board up front. The teacher left the room quickly - probably using the restroom. I began to whistle a song that I heard this morning, while my nails taped on the wooden desk.

I've stayed here after school before. Played a prank on Mr. Howell, swore at him, flipped him off. Basically all the badass things you could think of. I groaned to myself, I've only been here for five minutes and it feels like hours. I closed my eyes, thinking the time will go faster.

Shortly after, I heard footsteps in the room. Which made me open my eyes. Ugh. It was him, Mr. Howell. "I got something for you to do while you wait." He motioned me up. I took my time to get up there, I looked down at his hand to see he's holding chalk. I took it out of his hands.

"Write, 'I will work on my attitude' 50 times." He crossed his arms. "What is this? Primary school?" He cocked an eyebrow. I rolled my eyes and began to write.

45 more...

35 more...

30 more...

My hand was all cramped up. I took a break to stretch it when all of a sudden I felt a strong pair of hands on my hips. I froze, losing the grip of the chalk, making it fall and break in two. I heard a low chuckled behind me.

One hand left my hip to move my hair to one side, half my neck was exposed. Lips connected to my neck, leaving wet kisses. "You've been a bad girl.." Mr. Howell said. I sucked my bottom lip in between my teeth to make me not moan. "Mr. Howell..." I said, my voice shaky. "Call me Dan."

"Dan.. should we be doing this?" I asked, turning to face him. He nodded, "no one has to know." His hands came to butt, cupping it. "Yes.. I've been a bad girl.." I reached for his neck, undoing his tie. "Lock the door," he said giving me the keys. I swayed my hips, inserting the key in the lock and locking it and closing the blinds.

As I turned around, I saw Dan undressed, only in the thin material that covered his prominent bulge. He sat in his cheer, patting his knee as he looked at me. "Get undressed love. Panties off." He demanded and I happily obliged.

I frustratedly undid the buttons of my shirt and jeans. I craved to be touched. As I looked at him, I saw he was palming himself, which made me smirk. I slowly slid my panties off, leaving me in my bra.

I came toward him a bent down, my chest on his lap while my butts in the air. I wiggled it, which made him moan. "I think you need a punishment. You earned 10 slaps, 5 on each cheek." Excitement was fueling through my veins. "Will they hurt?" I asked innocently. He nodded. "It'll hurt to sit." Which made me giggle.

Without warning, he hit my bottom. It hurt like hell but I loved it. "Count." He demanded. "One."

"Two."

"Three."

"Four."

I was on the verge of tears whenever he hit. "S-stop.." I cried out, "just a few more.." he cooed.

"Eight."

"Nine."

"Ten."

Tears couldn't stop. He lifted me up, rubbing the raw skin. "Sit on my desk." He said as I cleared away his papers. I winced as I sat, he spread my legs. I saw him lick his lips as he stared at my drenched, needy core.

"Do something!" I yelled. Which made him smirk as he got down on his knees. His breath hitting my core. I entangled my fingers in his hair to pull him closer, his mouth sucked my clit. Breathy moans escaped my mouth as he used his tongue.

I couldn't stop moving underneath him, I was so close. He added a couple of digits inside, pumping in and out. Using his other hand to rub figure eights on my clit. "My god!" I yelled, throwing my head back in pleasure. Before I could warn him, I came. My orgasm made my eyes roll to the back of my head.

As my orgasm finished, I looked down and saw his face covered with all my juices. "You squirted and came at the same time!" He said shocked. "I'm a girl with many talents." I said through pants. "Now I wanna fuck your pussy till you can't walk." He smirked, standing up to pull his boxers down.

"Cocky." I said, "I've learned from the best." He winked at me. His boxers were down to his ankles while his erected cock stood straight up. He opened a drawer in his desk to pull out a foil package. He handed me the package, knowing that I wanted to put it on him.

I ripped it open, pulling the rubber out and setting it on his cock. I teased him a bit, putting it on him super slowly. "Such a tease.." he groaned. As I got to the end of his shaft, he pushed me down, my hair hanging off the desk while my legs were wrapped around his waist. His tip at my entrance.

I bucked my hips, as he leaned in to kiss me. Tasting myself from earlier. Finally thrusting in, he let me have time to adjust. There was pain but it felt great. I gave him the okay as his thrust became deep and fast. Moans slipped out from our mouths including profanity. "God, I'm so close." I said, my hand travelled down to my clit to rub the bundle of nerves. "Hold on to it."

He moved my legs to a different position which made him hit my g-spot. My second orgasm was coming. "I can't hold on.." my nails digging into his broad shoulders. Without him saying anything, I came. My walls contracted around him. His head feel back as he came into the condom.

The only thing in the room you could here was our pants. He slid out of me as he plopped into his chair, still naked. I sat up, my arms shaky. "That - was - amazing." I said, trying to fix my hair. "It'd be better in my bed." He said bluntly with a laugh.

"Is that why you made me stay? Just to have sex?" He nodded, "but, I wanted to say, after you graduated we should hangout more often." He gave me a wink and smirked. "Is like that. What would we do while we 'hung out'?" I asked innocently. "You just saw a preview." We both laughed. "Well, I should probably get going.." I said, getting up from the desk. My legs felt like jelly as I tried to walk.

He laughed and said "told you, you wouldn't be able to walk." I turned to roll my eyes. "Show off." And then began to put on my clothes.

I turned around to see him putting on his pants. I waited for him to unlock the door as I got my stuff. "Call me." He said giving me his number. "I'll check my schedule.." I smirked. He gathered his things, unlocked the door. I leaned on my tippy toes to kiss him one last time before exiting out into the hallway.

---

"How was your day, honey?" My mom asked as she looked up from her book. "Surprisingly, it was great. I'll be up in my room!" I ran up the stairs. Shortly after I called Dan.

---

Notice how all my imagines are smut now?! Hope you guys don't mind!

Meg x