Your Majesty (pt. 1)

*smut*

Trigger warning: This story takes place during the medieval times, so it'll be containing rape.

Read at your own risk xx

---

The smell of the ocean filled through your village. You, the only child on your family was out in the garden, picking up vegetables for tonight's dinner. While your father was out hunting, and your mother was feeding the horses.

The fog was thick, and the village was always quiet around this time, the men and their sons were off finding food while the women and their daughters pick up around their cabin.

"Daughter," your mother said behind you. "Please collect some water from the sea, we must use it for the stew." You nodded.

As you fetched the bucket from the barn, you walked down your villages path. Waving to the small children who were playing outside. Their giggles filling you up with happiness.

You finally made it to the beach area. You stopped in front of the water, while looking around too see if anybody was around you. Which there was, a young girl, younger than you.

You looked back at the water, the ripple from the waves began to soak your shoes. So you began to hurry. Your grabbed the bucket in one hand, while you had a handful of your dress in the other, to go deeper into the sea. You dipped the bucket into the water, which it filled up quickly.

You turned around, the heavy bucket in hand. You finally began to walk out of the water, until you heard an awful scream coming from the girl who was on the beach. You turned around to see what she was looking at, I dropped the bucket.

Invaders from the north.

The invaders foreign language echoed through the village. You didn't bother to look back for the girl, you just began to run, too afraid to look back.

"Run!" You yelled to the people of your village. The men who were hunting were back, "invaders!" Your voice echoed through the village because you saw the men, including your father, draw out their swords. Some ran past you, while others stood their grown.

While you ran, you quietly said a pray to keep everybody safe, but especially your father. You wanted to run back to your mother, but it wouldn't be smart because the invaders could have followed you. So you decided to hide in between cabins. It was a tight space but you were a petite woman.

As you waited, your knees curled up to your chin, you could hear the screams of children, women and men. The clash of metal rang through. The smell of fire and blood was the only thing you could smell. You wanted to cry, but you didn't want to take any risks of being killed.

The village became quiet. The sound you could hear was the crackling of fire from the cabins ashes. You took a couple deep breaths, calming yourself. You crawled out of the tight space, knees weak. Your steps was quiet, you checked to see if anybody were there but there wasn't.

You walked out, heading towards your cabin to see if it was still standing. Avoiding all the freshly dead bodies. You saw your fathers. You ran to him, tears were streaming down your face. "Father!" You yelled, collapsing beside him.

It was pretty obvious how your father died. His throat was open, blood still fresh. You had to leave your father before the invaders came back.

You began to walk, but you came to a stop when a tall young man dressed in fur and leather stood a few feet away from you. A small, sharp knife was in his hand. Your knees went weak, you slowly stepped back, but the younger man followed, but came closer.