Jitters

CALUM'S POV
Every minute I was waiting for mum to turn up felt like a lifetime, eventually i see my mum jogging towards the basement window with her Nursing kit in tow. The window was already open so mum clambers in and quickly comes and kneels next to Ollie while I'm holding her limp body.
"Do you know what happened Cal?" My mum asks in pure shock.
"I have a feeling it has something to do with her dad mum, he's awful we need to get her out of here." Every word I spoke it felt like my heart was creeping out my throat.
"I know son but she's in too bad of a state to move her. Does she have a pulse?"
I slowly move my hands from her head towards her neck. My heart stops. I can't feel a pulse. Just as I pull my hand away, I feel it. 
"Yes, but only a very weak one." I say, with a slight amount of hope, as the fear and doubt creeps in.
"Okay, well we better move quick then. I need you to apply pressure to the wound on her head. From the looks of her room, Ollie has lost a huge amount of blood, which would explain her weak pulse." My mum explained to me.
I applied as much pressure as I could without hurting Ollie. Heck, she probably can't feel it anyway.
While I'm applying an immense amount of pressure to Ollie's head wound, mum gets around to all the bumps and cuts before she finally gets to the head laceration. Her and I swap spots, and it is only now I realise how much i am shaking.
Ollie is my everything. She doesn't know it, but she is. Everything I do, I do for her. And it crushes me that I can't be there for her in this situation. Maybe if I had have called an hour earlier, we could've missed this whole Shabam. I'm so scared for what's going to happen.
I'm pulled out of my head when I hear my mum whisper-yelling at me to hold her hand. It's only then I realise that Ollie isn't awake. She has no idea we are here. It breaks me.
"Cal? I need you to call an ambulance. Now." My mum says calmly.
Honestly I don't understand how she is being so calm and collected. I pull out my phone from my pocket and dial the number.

After I hung up I could already hear the sirens blasting. We already organised for them to meet us at Ollie's window.
As they were carrying her out I realised I couldn't move.

What do I do? She could have died...