Chapter 2-Sydney

Troye stuck to his promise and waited with me at the airport. It was only an hour flight, but it felt like an eternity. Maybe this will be a fresh start for everyone. Or everything that I love could come tumbling down. After getting off the plane in Sydney, we collected our bags and was supposed to call for a taxi, but apparently dad had been bribed with a brand new car too. Bribery is so cruel and sly. Dad told us that we wouldn't be living in Sydney as such but in a nice, calm neighbourhood just on the outskirts the company also paid for. He was right it was a nice, calm neighbourhood and I like it. Better than being in the hustle and bustle of downtown Victoria.

We walked inside and Dad told me that I could choose any room except the master bedroom. So I began wandering around the new house. It is two-storey and has about 10 rooms in total-5 upstairs and 5 downstairs. I was about to give up on finding the best room, when I saw stairs going further down into a basement. When I opened the door,  I saw a fully furnished bedroom that was probably once a cold, dark basement. It was perfect. it was away from my parents and I could just bring Luna in here when the fights start. All of a sudden I was startled by someone talking to me from behind.

"The house is gorgeous, isn't it?" My mum began to speak as she obviously just found me.

"Yeah. I think I want this room mum."

"Okay, I'll get dad to start bringing your stuff into this room."

After she left, I began doing the tremendous task of putting all of my boxes into that room in the basement. Dad kinda helped, but most of the time, he just watched me carry them all down. I think he knows that I know that him and mum are close to separating.

I started unpacking my boxes, when mum and dad came in to have a serious chat with me. 

"Honey, you do realise that you have to go back to school tomorrow?" My father said with a such a straight face I couldn't tell if he was being serious.

"Yeah?" It came out more of a question, rather than a straightforward answer.

"Yes. So your mother and I took the liberty to enrol you into a private school." Dad said with the biggest smirk on your face.

"And where would that be?"

"Ollie, You are going to Norwest Christian College."