Chapter 8 - Happiness for Two

Calum's POV

I literally could not stop smiling. She looked so happy that we were having a picnic in the park. But there was a little something she didn't know...

Ollie's POV

Ever since my early morning wake up call from Cal. We were now way to the park for a picnic which i cannot wait for. Ever since he saw the message my father sent me, he has been very cautious and aware of what he says around me.

I decided to break the awkward silence between us.

"Honestly, i don't even know anything about you." I awkwardly laughed.

To my surprise he chuckled loudly like nobody was watching.

"Oh my god! I didn't even realise! How about we play 20 questions while we walk to the park?"

I smiled a little at his eagerness. "Okay. If you say so. You go first."

He Hesitated. "Umm Okay. How old are you?"

"15 this year. I'm assuming you are the same age?"

"That I am. Do you have any siblings?"

"Uhh yes. I have a sister, her name is Luna." Just at the thought of my baby sister made my whole mood change. Obviously, because he doesn't miss a beat, Calum caught on.

"Ollie? What's going on? I may have only known you for just under a day, but there is definitely something going on and I would really like it if you told so I can figure out a way to help." He spoke cautiously like I could break at any given moment.

"Cal there is nothing you can do that will help. Everything is ruined." I murmured quietly. Hoping he wouldn't hear the last part of the sentence.

"Ollie nothing is ruined if you believe it isn't" I cut him off

"Everything is ruined Calum! I don't think you understand how bad things actually are in my household right now! I'm going through things no 15 year old teenager should go through ever! So Calum, if you don't mind, I'm going to believe that everything is ruined. Not everyone has perfect lives like you do Calum Hood." I screamed at him like there was no tomorrow which left him shell shocked.

He opened his mouth about to say something but then thought twice and shout his mouth again. I couldn't look at him. Every time I did all I could feel was happiness and that was definitely against the rules right now. I shut my eyes as tears dribbled down my face I stood there silently sobbing to myself when I hear footstep that felt like they were getting farther and farther away from me. He left. They were the only two words spinning around my mind right now. I was about to turn around and sprint home hoping that he never has to see me again when I felt a hot breath on my neck.

"Ollie. You want a perfect life? Sorry I can't give it to you. But I can make you feel special."

My baby blue eyes shot open as I was greeted by his comforting brown ones. Calum entwined his fingers with mine as he kept nudging me towards the park I didn't even realise we were so close to.

Calum came up behind me as he whispered in my ear. "Close your eyes Greenwood."

I closed them slowly and let Calum guide me to wherever he was taking me. We stopped.

"Stop taunting me Hood and let me open my eyes." I said with sass.

He took he hands off my eyes as he chuckled slightly. "Bit eager there aren't we?"

"Shut up Hood." I said in a serious tone but couldn't smiling a little bit.

Calum looked over my shoulder and smiled. "Turn around already, Greenwood."

I turned around to find the most beautiful sight ever.

It was at that time I vowed I would never push the boy I knew as whiplash boy away ever again.

WhhC2sw[7