Chapter 7-Aim to Please

CALUM'S POV
I woke up feeling a bit off. As soon as my feet came in contact with the cold hardwood floor underneath me, everything became a reality again. I shuffled over to phone phone and pulled it off charge. I quickly scrolled through my contacts until I found the one i was looking for- Ollie❤xx.

I began to type in her number. As i was about hit the fluroescent green button, i hesitated. I can do this. Heck, for all i know she could be passed out, lying in a pool of her own bloo- stop. Just stop yourself. You're panicing for no goddamn reason. You've never met the guy! I finally decided it was either now or never. And the fact i couldn't get Ollie's beautiful face out of my mind made my decision a lot easier.

After a few rings, she picked up.

"Morning, Hood." Her raspy morning voice coming through to speaker.

I breathed a sigh of relief. She was okay. She was still alive. Phew.

I replied with a smile on my face. "Morning Greenwood. Care to join me on an adventure to the park?"

There was a pause, but not an awkward one. It was sort of soothing.
She answered with a witty comeback.

"Well, only if you walk to my house and not the other way 'round."

I could hear the smirk in her voice. Obviously, i had an even better coneback.

"Look out your window."

I could hear rustling in the background which made me wonder if i had woken her up.

As she opened her curtains and window, my recently unanswered question was now answered. Ollie was in front of me in a pair of tiny pyjama shorts and a tank top. I could've easily just stared at her body but there was something about seeing her hair in a very messy bun and no makeup face that made my eyes freeze. She looked beautiful. I was snapped out of my trance when i saw her smirk and cross her arms.

"What a pleasant surprise, Hood." Her raspy morning voice evident.

I instantly smirked "I aim to please, Greenwood."

She immediately stepped to the side to let me in. I will admit, i did have a hard time getting into her room. It's a little higher than i thought.

After i was inside her room and had caught my breath, i ran over and hugged her like i wasn't gonna let her go. Her body tensed at first but then she wrapped her arms around me and chuckled.

"Well this is not what i was expecting when you said a trip to the park."

I pulled out of the hug and laughed.

"You're right. Go get dressed while i pack your backpack."

Her smile instantly grew as she turned around and grab some clothes and ran off into her interconnecting bathroom.

I quickly grabbed her backpack that had pizzas on it and grabbed necessities like sunnies, phone, headphones, jumper seeing it was cold out and some water and food she had stashed under her bed. As i was zipping up her bag, Ollie came out in an All Time Low t-shirt and black skinny jeans. I can't believe it. She was wearing the exact same thing as me. Sneaky. She also had black converse on and her hair in a high ponytail. I also realised that our backpacks matched aswell. How did i not pick up on that. Damn.

Olli strutted over to me, took her bag and nudged hips.

"Well well, don't we match."

"That we do. Shall we?"

I put my arm out in hopes she would link. She looked hesitant and then wrapped her arm around mine.

She smiled. "We shall."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey!

I am soooo sorry Guys! I got so caught up in exams these past few weeks that i haven't even had time to think about the internet. If you can find it in the bottom of your 5sos loving hearts to forgive me i will promise to make sure i update weekly from now on in.

This chapter is a little bit longer but i hope you enjoyed Cal's POV!

Please Please Please! Leave in the comments who you would like to see come into the story next!

Stay Awesome,

Keels xx