Dreams

Chapter-7

AssalamOAilekum, I said as I dialled his number
WalikumAssalam, he replied
I am sorry for being rude to you yesturday, I didnt mean to be, I said feeling guilty.
No its totally alright Anum dont worry, Armaan says and I calmed down.
Thankyou, I smiled
Its okay, he chuckles
So can we meet? He asked
Yeah sure we can, I say unwillingly
Okay then come to the park right beside your house, I will be waiting he says and cuts the call.

That was the park where me and hussain shared our beautiful moments. His promises and the way he used to express to me his love for me.
His smiling face mirrored infront of me and I felt my heart clenching with unbearable pain.
Wiping my tears I went to find out a dress for me and then ran to the washroom to take a long shower releasing the pain captured inside my entire body but I know this pain woudnt ever end not until he returns back.

I combed my long hair which ran down my shoulders and applied a light lipgloss. Draping a shawl around my shoulders I took my clutch and walked outside my house to the same park.
I didnt go there since he left and this was the first time I was going there without him. I took slow steps looking around the greenary. It was as usual beautiful children playing, birds chirping around and my favourite ice-cream van standing there. The bench was still empty where we both used to sit with each other lost.

Anum api? A small girl came running towards me with a red rose in her hands.
Sara! I whisper as she bends down kissing my cheeks and smiled at me.
I missed you so much api, ap kahan thi? She asks innocently blinking her eyes.
And where is husaain bhaee? He was your best friend haina? Remember bhaee promised me that he will bring you everyday with him and play with me, she chirps jumping up and down.
I stayed still like a statue not uttering a single word. Ab kiya jawab doon isko? I thought.
Wona tumharey hussain bhaee office key kamoon mai kaafi busy hogaye hain iseliye we coudnt come, I fake a smile as I felt pain.
Oh okay but tell him I miss him so much, sara says and runs back to play.
You just miss him and me? Mai toh jeetey jee mar rahe hoon uski yaad mai. Rozana sochti hoon agley din usey bhool jaoon gee pr mera dil bhi mera saath nhi deta. Usey bhi hussain ki mohabbat ki adaat hogaye hai.
A few tears slipped down my eyes when I felt a hand on my shoulders.
Anum, armaan whispers
Hi? Kaisi ho? He asks
I am fine, I say wiping my tears which he didnt notice thankfully.

Come lets sit there he points towards the same bench and I followed him.
Suddenly I saw hussain sitting there and waving me to come. Smile was evident on his face but soon sorrow covered his face, he looked scared and nervous.

Come here Anum, he said shouting my name.
I love you please mujhey chor key mat ajao, a whimper escaped his lips

My feet stayed glued to the floor and I kept looking at him, slowly his figure started getting blurry and he dissappeared.
Hussain, I yelled when Armaan held my hand bringing me back.
Tum theek ho? He asks with concern
Wo hussain I point towards the empty bench
Kon? He looks here and there
Chalo he holds my hand and makes me sit on the bench giving me water. I gulped down the cold liquid quickly.
Theek hona? He asks his hands on my shoulder
Kon hai hussain? Kiya tum mujhey btana pasand keroge? Kyu itni dari hue rehti ho?
Btao mujhey maybe I can help you out, he says with a smile. His eyes showed so much honesty and concern for me. A small smile lingered on my lips and I wiped my tears.
Koi toh hai jisey mere parwah hai.

Hussain's Pov:

I Love you Hussain, she giggles and runs hiding behind me. Her soft hands on my cheeks. I quickly pecked her forehead and she looked at me innocently.
Tum meray saath humesha hona? She asks
HUMESHA, i whisper pulling her into a tight hug. I felt like securing her fragile body in my arms forever.

Hussain mujhey bauhat dar lagta hai? She says
Kis baat sey meri jaan? I ask still holding her
Hum duno ki judaai sey, she whispers
Nahi aisa kabhi nahi hoga baby tum humesha meri rahogee mai tumhey dur nahi honey doon gaa, I pull her more tightly and we stayed there.
Suddenly someone was pulling her from me and I coudnt stop the person. A grey version was all around me and I just stood there.
Hussssssaaaainn! She shouted

Ammiiiii! I woke up covered with sweat, screaming loudly and clenching my bed sheets.
Shehry came running towards and I held him tightly scared. Kiya huwa? He asks
I saw a dream a very scary one, I shivered.
Shehry mainey aik larki ko dekha pr uska chehra nahi dekh saka, wo bauhat ro rahi thii. Chilla rahi thi pr mai kuch nhi ker saka, I sobbed.
A heavy pain shuddered inside my head and I shouted with it.

Whats happening with me? Please help me bhaee. I whimper with pain.
Hussain we need to visit a psychologist, something is really wrong, shehry says stroking my hair gently.
I nodd him a okay.

Kon thii wo anjaan larki? Aur kyu pukaar rahi thi mujhey? Kiya taluq hai mera ussey?

Authors note!

AssalamOAilekum
Kaisey hain aap sub?

So the mystery is slowly coming out😈
What do you think happened?😉
Koi ideas toh do pagloon?
Sochooooooooo naaww😈😈

Dont worry sub pta chal jaye ga.
Bus keep voting and commenting and I will update jaldi waley chapters. So now it depends on you all.
More votes=faster updates😈

How was the chapter?
Armaan kaisa lagta hai subko?😉
Hez cute haina😈

Chalo bauhat hogya
Take care
Love you all❤🙈