Tammana

Chapter-2

Hussain's Pov:

My world is so beautiful no matter how much I thank Allah its not enough.
Jabsey Anum milee hai bus aur kisi cheez ki tammana nahi rahi, mere zindagi ki khoosbsurati, ronaq sub wohi hai.
Mai rozana us Khuda ka shukar kerta hoon jisney is larki ko mujsey milwaya aur mera bana diya and ab wo sirf meri ammanat hai.
I quickly dialled her number and soon the most sweetest voice blessed my ears. Meri Anum
AssalamOAilekum, she says excitedly.
WalikumAssalam my to be biwi, I smirk and I know those cute cheeks would be getting red.
Can we meet today? I ask.
Jee bilkul, she chirps.
Acha then usi park mai ajana jahan hum kal miley they, I say as my lips coudnt stop smiling listening her charming voice.

Mujhey usey beinteha mohabbat hai bus dar lagta hai kabhi kisi ki nazar na lag jaye, I whisper to myself as I was getting ready.
Wo larki meri pasand hai aur meri khushi, finally I was done getting ready switching off the lights of my room I walked out.
Beta kahin ja rahey ho? Mom asks
Jee Ammi thori dayr mai ata hoon, I kiss her cheeks and go out of my house. Mujhey bus ab us din ka intezaar hai jab humara nikkah hoga cant wait to make her mine.
I arrived at the park and sat there for my princess to come. Soon a light breeze hit my face and I stood up automatically feeling her scent all around me. Duniya ki subsey pyaari larki mere ankhoon key samney aa kharee huee and I coudnt move my eyes from her.

 Duniya ki subsey pyaari larki mere ankhoon key samney aa kharee huee and I coudnt move my eyes from her

That beautiful smile on her face, just melts my heart. I hold her hand and bring her closer to me not caring if people were watching us.
You look so pretty, I whisper removing strands of hair from her face. Thanks, she whispers.
Holding each other's hand tightly we got lost like before.
Aik baat pochoon? She asks
2 pocho, I wink at her
Tum mujhey kabhi chor key toh nahi jao gey na? She asks boring her eyes into mine, I pulled her behind the tree and pinned her hands tightly.
Sochna bhi mat, you are only mine and mine and I love you like hell, got that? I ask a bit loudly.
Y..yess, she stammers nervously
Uh...sorry I leave her hand realizing my anger was getting her scared. I jerk her towards me and hugged her tightly.

Mai lafzoon mai bayaan nahi ker sakta key mai tumhey kitni shiddat sey chahta hoon, I whisper holding her tightly.
Mai bhi tumhey bauhat chahtee hoon hussain tum hee mera sab kuch ho, she says softly.
We pull back and she was blushing hard.
Ap itna sharmati kyu hain? Shaadi key baad bhi aisey hee sharamao gee haan? I smirk
Hussain tum bhi naww, she pouts
I wanna kiss that, pr koi nhi.
Waisey bachoon ka kya plan hai? I elbow her.
Pta nahi, she hides her face.
I remove her hand from her face and make her face towards me, I place a soft kiss on her temple and she closes her eyes.
Meray dil ka sukoon, mere Anum.

Hussain wo dekho ice-cream, I want that? She jumps up and down like a little child.
Moti, I whisper and she raises her eyebrows at me. Mai moti hoon? Theek hai mat khilao, she turns away her face and sits on a bench.
I quickly run to the ice-cream van and buy chocolate flavour for her, because itz her favourite. Bilkul pagal hai yeh bhi.
Yeh lo? I extend the ice-cream towards her.
Nahi chaee hai, she folds her hands on her chest.
Soch lo? I whisper holding her chin
Acha na do, she takes it happily and starts munching on it while I kept looking at the beauty beside me. Larkiyaan kitni masoom hoti haina, dil ki saaf, dusrooon ko khushiyaan deney wali yahan tak key wo shaadi key baad apney maa baap ka ghar chor key apna sub kuch chor key humarey saath humarey ghar chal ati hain. Us Khuda ney bari himmat dee hai larkiyoon ko, meri anum bus isi tarah her waqt muskurate rahaey!

****

Agya wapis tu saley? Shehry asks raising his eyebrows at me with a questioning look.
Kidhr thaa? He asks elbowing me
Tujhey kiya masla hai? I ask with attitude
Btaoon Ammi ko apni ussey milney gya thaa haan? He asks smirking at me
Acha na yar mat btana, bol kiya chaee hai?
Um....ja aur office sey Rashid sons ki file la abbu ney mangwaee hai, he says giving me a flying kiss. Blackmailer, I yell and he runs away.

Pr chalo its okay ab Anum ko dekhney key liye choti choti sacrifices dena meray liye koi mushkil kaam nahin bus jaldi apney hussain key pass ajaoo, so that I can hold you in my arms forever.
You mean the world to me Mrs Hussain!

"Dil jis sey zinda hai wo tammana
Tum hee toh ho
Hum jis mai bus rahey hain wo duniya
Tum hee toh ho"

Authors note
AssalamOAilekum:)

I hope sub theek thak hongey.
I would like to thank all those who are reading my boook and giving me wonderful comments.😘

Toh yeh raha dusra chapter?😄
How was it?
Hussain aur Anum kaisey lagtey hain ap logoon ko?😉
They are my favourite😍

What do you think abt the story?

Give me lots of votes and comments aur mai jaldi update keroon gee...IA

Lots of Love😘❤❤