Letters

Chapter-5

A brown velvet box with a small lock was kept near her on the side table beside, the room was dark except for the dim light from the lamp.
She was sitting on the edge of her bed with a small key in her small hands which were shivering due to the cold.
Slowly reaching out she took the box and inserted the key unlocking it and then she slid open the lid
A small smile lit up on her pale lips and a tear rolled down her red puffy eyes.
Hussain! She whispered his name and picked a piece of paper from the box, she unfolded the paper which looked all damaged.

12th july

Happy Birthday Anum. You are the most happiest thing which happened to me. I thank Allah for sending down this angel for me in this world.
Tum meray jeeney ki waja ho. I know I am far away from you but I will be back soon after completing my work. Dil kr rha hai bhaag kr tumharey paas ajaaon aur tumhey ley jaoon apney saath. You are my favourite
I Love you meri jaan!

Love Hussain❤

She wiped her tears as she read his letter with a faint smile. Whenever he used to be busy he used to send her those lovely letters and tell her how much he missed her.
She picked up the next piece of paper and continued reading it

29th July

Anum yr tumhari bauhat yaad arahee hai. I am missing you like hell. These office people are so mean, they arent giving me a leave yr.
Tumhey kitney time sey dekha bhi nahi, mere ankhain tars rahi hain apni jaan ko dekhney key liye. Tumhey andaza nahi hai key mai tumsey kitni mohabbat kerta hoon. Lafzoon mai bayaan nahi ker sakta, tum toh mera sukoon hoo.
Apna khayal rakhna love

Love Husaain❤

She placed the paper at her side and ran her fingers in her hair. Quickly grabbing a glass of water she gulped it down in one go calming her unevening breaths.

18th August

Kaisi ho meri shehzaadi? Naraaz toh nahi hona?
Bus thora aur sabr kerlo mai jald aney wala hoon phir apney ammi abbu sey nikkah ki baat keroon ga. I know bauhat intezaar kerwata hoon pr I want our future to be secured iseliye I m planning everything to be perfect. Humara aik bara sa ghar hoga jismey sirf tum mai aur humarey bachey hongey. I promise mai tumharey sarey khuwab purey keroon gaa but tum mera saath kabhi na chorna chaee kuch bhi ho.
Missing you love

Love Hussain❤

Hussain kiya huwa tumharey in wadoon ka? Bhool gaye sub kuch? She whispers to herself as a sudden cold breeze hits the window and she gets scared. Kyu tanha kerdiya mujhey?
Jeetey jee kyu maar diya mujhey?
Her faint words echoed in the dark room, as she lied down on her bed and tears kept flowing down her eyes, she coudnt sleep, coudnt eat. It felt as the world was on the end and she coudnt breath. His face and his words kept wondering in her mind and it pained like hell. No one knew how shattered this girl was? Even he didnt know what was her condition.

25th september
Anum ykw? I am coming back. Tumhara hussain wapis araha hai. Can you damn believe it?
Mera dil toh khushi sey phat jaye ga, I cant tell how much happy I am. Finally tumhey dekhoon ga, apney galey lgaoon ga. Mera bus chaley toh mai toh ur ker abhi key abhi ajaoon.
Tyaar rehna ab tum sirf meray saath rahoo gee aur haan yaad rakhna tum sirf meri ho.
Bus araha hoon.
I Love you baby

Love Hussain❤

There was a knock on the door and she got up to check wiping her tears harshly on her soft skin.
Kuch kha lain Anum bibi ji is tarah aap bemar parh jayein gee, sakina her maid says while keeping the food tray on the table.
Bemaar hee toh parh gaye, she whispers and closes the door once again settling all alone.
She looks at the food which smelled delecious but this woudnt reach her mouth because there was bitterness everywhere.

Anum beta bhool jao usey shayad wo tumhari kismat mai nahi thaa jo bhi khuda kerta hai apney bandey ki behtri key liye kerta hai, Khala'z words rang in her ears as she tried to sleep.
Kaash kisi ko pta hota key bhoolna itna asaan nahi hota phir wo toh mere sansoon mai basa kerta thaa. Kaisey bhool jaoon?
She stayed awake in deep thoughts when finally her eyes closed and maybe she slept dreaming about him. Hoping for his return.

**********

Sheheryar's Pov:

What the hell are you planning on doing?
Akhir kiya chahtey ho tum? Us masoom larki ko yu barbaad kerkey khud sukoon lena chahta hai, teray mai sharm o haya baaqi bhi hai?
I jerk him with his shoulders and this man seemed to be heartless. He doesnt talk with anyone neither replies anything.
Choro mujhey! He yells at me and leaves the room slamming the door on my face.

Aisa kiya hogya key hussain itna badal gya?
Mera bhaee toh aisa nahi thaa wo toh anum ko apni jaan sey bhi zyada chahta thaa. I will find out the reason behind everything, aik bhaee ka wada hai aur mai milwaoon gaa phir sey un duno ko. Ameen!

**********

Ammi I will take care of him dont worry, I say wiping her tears. Mom is so tensed because of whatever happened and she keeps saying that she ruined Anum's life.
Please ammi aisa mat sochain mai sub theek kerdoon ga yaqeen karain mera I say taking her into a side hugg. She patts my head and smiles.
I took the food tray with me and went inside his room, there was a dim light shone inside. He was sitting on the sofa lost somewhere.
I went near him and placed my hands on his shoulderes. He startled and looked at me.
Lo kuch kha lo, I say giving him the food.
I am not hungry and why do you care for me? He asks with his swollen eyes.
Mai tumhara bhaee hoon toh tumhara nahi toh kiska khayal keroon ga? I ask
Bhaee? Tum meray bhaee ho? He asks
Tum sach bol rahey hona? He asks like a little child who has lost his track somewhere.
Yeah Sain, I whisper.

Mujhey kuch yaad nahi ata, aap sub kon ho?
Wo larki kon thi? He whispers and huggs me tightly crying on my shoulders.
What does this mean? I ask myself

Authors note!
AssalamOAileukum:)
How are you all?

Howz the new cover?
I loved it😍thanks to @bari67
Shez just amazing and I love her.

Anyhow! Views about the chapter?
Did you cry for Anum's condition?
Shez so shattered

What about hussain?
What does he mean?
Aisa kiya huwa thaa?
Kiya shehry milwa paee ga in duno bhatkey huwey logoon ko?
Kiya hoga Anum ka intezaar khatam?

To know about all this.
Keep reading.
Lots of votes and comments.

Love you all❤