Chapter 16

<Tori's POV>

I woke up to a jolt, making me shoot up in shock, and hit my forehead with the top of the bunk. I instantly put my hand on my head, and massaged it. I groaned, the bus life. I laid back down and stretch -at least, I tried to stretch. I realized someone was in the bunk with me. I rolled my eyes, everyone is always sleeping in my bunk. I almost kicked whoever it was out of my bunk, but I wanted to see who the culprit was before I did. My money was on Noah.

I carefully turned my body, it was really difficult because whoever it was had a strong grip on my waist.

To say I was shocked to see John, would be an understatement.

Why was he in bunk?

Again?

Not that I was complaining...

I tried to think back on the events of yesterday, but all I did was draw a blank. I didn't remember drinking... all I remember was Dylan, and how much I wanted to take him home with me. What happened to him? Did we even find his parents?

I didn't worry too much about it, I'm pretty sure John, wouldn't have left a kid behind without finding his parents or a guardian.

My thoughts were cut short when I tasted a bad flavor in my mouth. It seems I didn't brush my teeth last night, making the morning breath worse. And I couldn't get out, John was in the way of my exit. I'd have to climb over him, and I'd be sure to wake him up. That would be awkward.

I fished around my pocket, remembering I had a packet of mint gum on me from yesterday. I was happy when I found it, and unwrapped the paper and threw the gum inside my mouth. Gosh, I hated having morning breath. Especially when there's a hot guy next to me.

I decided not to wake John up yet, and just soak in the time I had left, and stare at him. I could finally stare at him to my hearts desire, without me looking like a psycho... just a creep.

I smiled, he looked so peaceful and adorable.

I lightly traced the side of his face with my finger. Going over his sharp jaw, his eyebrows, his long eyelashes, his nose, and then finally to his lips.

How can someone be so handsome was beyond me.

"It's not polite to stare." John mumbled hoarsely against my finger, scaring the daylights out of me.

My eyes widened, and I immediately pulled back my hand to my chest. I accidentally swallowed the gum, and almost choked to my death. I moved away from him, until my back hit the wall and I cursed the fact that I had nowhere else to go.

Slowly his eyelids fluttered open, and I was graced with his beautiful eyes. Too bad I was too embarrassed to really appreciate them.

A smile formed across his lips as he stared at me. I, on the other hand, was pretty mortified. I had just been caught staring, and tracing his face with my finger, while he slept. Nice Tori. Well done.

He chuckled lightly and wrapped his arms around my waist again, and pulled me back to him. He left some butterfly kisses on my neck, making me giggle.

"How long have you been awake?" I whispered, not wanting anyone to wake up and hear this conversation.

"Long enough to feel your finger all over my face." He smirked. My cheeks reddened in embarrassment. I covered my face with my hands, too embarrassed to face him. He chuckled and pried my hands away.

"You're so cute when you're embarrassed." He commented, making things worse. I could literally feel my whole body burn red with embarrassment.

I kept my eyes shut tight; Just wanting to disappear.

He chuckled again, and pulled me even closer, kissing my hot cheek. I soon felt something hard against my stomach, making my eyes widened and my cheeks get even redder -didn't think it was possible.

He noticed that I noticed, and now it was his turn for his cheeks to redden.

"I-I-I, uh, er, I'm g-gonna go to the, uh, bathroom." He stuttered.

Not sure where the confidence came from, but I definitely surprised both John and I.

As he tried getting up, I pushed him back down, and climbed on top of him.

He eyes widened in shock.

"W-what are you d-doing?"

"Nothing." I smiled innocently at him, putting both of my arms on either side of his head. "Maybe I can help?" I whispered in his ear.

"W-w-what?" He sputtered, looking at me with large eyes.

I nodded, my smile turing into a smirk.

"V-Victoria." He grabbed my waist, and tried pushing me aside, but I stood my ground.

"What?" I asked innocently. "What's wrong, Johnny?"

I felt his bulge get even bigger against me. My cheeks reddened knowing I caused that.

I lowered myself, so I was pretty much laying on him, and kissed him; running my fingers all over his hair.

"Victoria." He groaned against my lips, pushing me closer to me.

I heard someone coming, so I took it as my cue.

I pulled away from him, he pouted and tried to pull me back, but I shook my head. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. But all I did was give him a playful smile and wink, before rolling back to the other side. Turning my back against him. Just in time too.

Before he could even react, the curtain opened without a warning, making John jump in shock.

"Hey, John?" Kennedy asked groggily.

"W-what?" John stuttered, still shook from the previous events that happened.

"I got a few texts from Noah and the guys, telling us not to let you do anything dirty with, Victoria." He yawned. "So don't do anything dirty."

I rolled my eyes, those guys were so overprotective. But I still smiled nonetheless.

"I won't." John said.

"Looks like you were thinking it though." Kennedy chuckled. He had noticed John's bulge.

I quietly put my hand on my mouth. Trying to contain the laughter that wanted to explode.

"Shut up." He grumbled, closing the thick curtain.

We both didn't move or say anything else, until we heard Kennedy, go back to his bunk and close his curtain.

I felt John, grab my arm, and pull me until I was laying on my back. I let out a little gasp from the sudden movements.

Now it was him who climbed on top of me. Both of his arms were on either side of my head, careful not to put any weight on me.

"That wasn't very nice, Victoria." He breathed out on the skin under my ear, making millions of goosebumps appear.

"S-sorry Johnny." I whispered, forgetting how to use my voice with the sudden turn of events.

"Hmm." He shook his head. His lips grazed over my neck tauntingly. "The things I'd do to you, baby. The things I'd do."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Is anyone still reading this