Chapter 11

<Victoria's POV>

I groaned, the thumping in my head getting worse every second that passed.

I tried racking my brain, trying to find out if I did anything stupid, but I came up empty. I sighed rubbing my eyes, what the heck happened last night?

I forced myself to wake up, not wanting a huge lecture on how "You're an adult, you should be more responsible" by Noah -even though he doesn't even follow that rule.

When my eyes finally adjusted to the darkness of my bunk, I realized someone was sleeping next to me.

Not sure how I didn't realize it before, when I was wrapped up in their embrace.

"I swear, why do you guys always sleep on my bunk. You have your own!" I complained, trying to look up to see who it was, but I couldn't with the way I was laying. It's probably Noah, he always does this.

I decided to just let it go, all the moving and talking, made my headache 100% worse. So I just stayed laying there for a few minutes, hoping he would just wake up soon.

I started drawing little doodles on his stomach, trying to pass the time. His shirt started ridding up from my doodles, and I was gonna pull it back down when something caught my eye. Black ink, to be precise. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

Noah never got a tattoo on his stomach. None of the guys did. 

My eyes widened, and I let out a gasp.

No... It couldn't be....

I forcefully made my self get up, careful to not wake him up.

Shit.

"John?" I whispered in shock.

"Tori." Jay called out from the other side of the curtain, scaring me. "It's nine, get up."

Double shit.

"Uhh, I-I'm coming!" I told him. A little too loudly that John started to stir.

"Are you okay?" He asked, and I knew he was about to open the curtain.

"I'm naked!" I blurted, so he wouldn't open the curtain.

"Jeez, Tori..." He mumbled awkwardly, walking away.

My eyes wandered back to the sleepy boy laying next to me.

I watched as his eyelids fluttered open, letting me see his beautiful eyes.

His eyes widened once he saw me, and started to get up, but I pushed him back down.

"Tori-"

My eyes widened, and I lunged on top of him and covered his mouth with my hand.

"Shh." I whispered, putting my finger on top of my mouth.

"Hey, Tori, are you sure that your okay?" Someone else asked from the other side of my bunk.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine!" I said. "How long till we get to the venue?"

"Uh, a couple of hours? I don't know." David said.

I waited for a few seconds until I couldn't hear anyone, and let out a sigh when I heard the coast was clear.

My gaze went back to John.

"Sorry." I whispered, removing my hand from his mouth. "I, uh-"

I was cut off when the bus suddenly turned to the right. I almost fell off the bunk, but thankfully, John, held onto my waist tightly.

Unfortunately, I completely lost my balance and ended up falling on top of him.

"Oh, shit," I whispered. "I'm sorry, I'm heavy, I just crushed you, I'm sorry-" I blabbered, trying to get up, but his hands tightened around my waist, holding me in place. I looked back at him in confusion.

"You're not heavy." He said in a very serious voice.

"John," I whined. My hands on either side of his head, our faces so close, making it hard for me to concentrate. I tried pushing myself away from him, but his grip was quite strong. "Let me go."

His eyes searched mine frantically. "You're not."

This time, I held my gaze, staring at his beautiful eyes. I shook my head.

"I am." I said in a tiny voice.

My response seemed to upset him, as I watched his eyebrows furrow in confusion.

He surprised me by quickly flipping us over.

"Your not heavy," He shook his head. "You're light as feather."

I couldn't help but let out a soft sarcastic laugh.

Me?

Light as a feather?

What a sick joke.

He stared a me with deep concentration.

"Victoria-"

He was cut off abruptly, by someone opening my curtain. Making my eyes widen, and my heart skip a beat.

"Now what do we have here?" Noah smirked at me.

My face turned beat red.

"I, uh, it, was um, I, uhh..." I stuttered, not knowing what to say. I had never been in this situation before. And with John, still on top of me, it made everything worse.

"Mind getting off of my best friend?" He asked John. He had a light tone, but I knew he wasn't very happy at the moment. "You're not taking her virginity in the back of a tour bus."

John got off of me, and laid awkwardly next to me, since Noah was blocking the exit.

I rolled my eyes at him, "You know I'd never do that."

"I know, I know, sex after marriage." He chuckled. "You're so old fashion."

"Why is it wrong to save myself for one person?"

"It's not." He smiled. "I'm proud of you." He patted my head.

"You heard that O'Callaghan?" Noah asked John. I actually forgot he was still there. My cheeks started to burn from the embarrassing conversation Noah and I were having. "No sex."

"No sex." John repeated, nodding his head in agreement.

"Good boy."

I rolled my eyes again.

Someone kill me now.

He started walking away when I remembered;

"Hey! I said I was naked, why did you open my curtain knowing that?"

He laughed, "The first thing I did when we got from the bar, was to see if you were alright and I saw you guys cuddling. Can't fools me, babe. And yes, I did text your band a picture, John."

I rolled my eye but still chuckled. I turned to John, and was surprised that he was already staring at me.

I smiled at him. "Are you hungry? I make a mean omelet." I wiggled my eyebrows up and down.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry I haven't updated in a long time!