Chapter 14

My whole body ached. I wasn't sure if it was the fever or from not moving, because I'm pretty sure I didn't move for the whole time I slept. But I still forced my eyes open, trying to focus in the dark bunk.

I tried getting up, but was immediately hit with a major headache. I groaned, this was worse than a hangover.

I pulled back the curtain and let the light in, making the headache even worse. I slowly got out, almost falling to the ground from how light headed I got.

"Hey guys," I croaked, my throat feeling dry and scratchy. "What time is it?" I asked the guys once I got to the front of the bus.

A series of "Tori's!" exploded once they laid eyes on me.

"What?" I asked in confusion. I grabbed a water bottle and drank it all in one gulp. Feeling a little better after the cool substance soothed my throat.

"What do you mean "what?"?" Noah asked me, putting a hand on my forehead. "You were out for three day straight."

My eyes widened, "No, I wasn't."

"Yes, you were." David added. "We were pretty worried."

"And we, means also, John." Jay said, "Been texting and asking how you've been non stop."

"Yeah, someone has a major crush." Noah snorted.

I rolled my eyes, ignoring them. I didn't feel like being teased today, or any other day to be honest.

"I can't believe I slept for that long." I shook my head.

"You don't remember us waking you up so you'd eat and take medicine?" Jay asked me.

"No." My eyes furrowed in confusion. "You're pulling my leg, huh?" I asked, not believing them.

"We're dead serious, Victoria." Noah said, looking me straight in the eye and I knew they were serious.

I gasped loudly -scaring all of them. "We missed three show?!"

"Technically one." Noah said. "The day you got sick, we had already played. Yesterday we had to miss, cause you were so out of it. Oh, and today."

"We missed today?"

"Well, not really, we still have a few hours until we play. But you're sick, you can't play." Jay said, shaking his head.

"Yes, I can." I argued. "I feel better."

It was lie, I didn't feel better. But I wasn't going to let our fans down... Again.

"Tori..." Noah said. "You can't. You look like shit."

"Thanks." I said sarcastically. "I'll take shower, put makeup on, take some medicine, and everything will be okay." I told them. "Can you make me a tea for my throat?"

"Yeah, but-"

"No butts!" I yelled, making my way to the bathroom. "Let's do this!"

********************************************

"Okay, excuse my language," I told the crowed, the minute I got to my microphone. "Sorry, if I look or sound like shit, I've been sick. So bare with me." I smiled at them. "This is Rock My World."

*********************************************

"On a scale of one to ten, how horrible did I sound?" I asked the guys once we were done with our set.