Chapter 6

I am extremely sorry for not updating sooner but I been having some things happening that prevents me from updating please for give me
Disclaimer: I do not own anything but my story ^~^ onward to story time
___________________

You woke up in the arms of someone. You nearly screamed when you just remembered it was probably Jeff because he just liked to do that. You cautiously turn over and see Jeff with a sleeping mask on snoring away, you had to admit to yourself sometimes he just was to adorable. you slowly reached for your phone on your bedside table. When you turned it on you saw it said '9:30'.
"Shit!" You exclaimed. Which causes Jeff to wake up.
"You okay there,"he asked slightly worried.
"Not really a police officer will be here in thirty minutes to question me about last night!" You freaked out.
"And what is so bad with that?" He asked confused.
"Well how am going to answer when she asks 'what were you doing before the incident'. Because saying I was hanging out with a serial killer will go over well not to mention who knows what my father told them?" You started pacing throughout your little panic attack.
"Don't worry you will do fine. I believe in you and if worst comes to worst just pretend to have an emotional break down that way they HAVE to stop questioning you," Jeff says confidently. He stood up next to you and put his arms around your waist to stop you from pacing.
"Here I will leave so you can get ready do not worry I will be back soon," Jeff whispered in your ear. He strolled over to your window waved and jumped.
"I will miss you," you quietly whisper to yourself. You look back at your phone and saw that it was now 9:46. You hurriedly get ready and go down stairs.

*Down Stairs*
You see your 'aunt' watching Adventure Time. You sit next to her and she looks worriedly over at you.
"How are you holding up?" she asked voice full of concern.
"It's hard.... knowing my father killed my mother and he was trying to do the same to me. It is....just hard to accept that he would do that everything seemed okay. We were all happy at least it seemed that way..." you trailed off as tears started falling down your face. Julie pulled you know for a hug and literally lenses you a shoulder to cry on.
After some time you stopped crying and her a knock on your front door. You reluctantly get up and walk to the door. You take a deep breathe then open the door. You see the officer from yesterday.
"Hello miss______" she smiles brightly probably trying to lighten the mood.
"Hello officer Vampalini" you replied back.
"I need to ask you some questions regarding last night...." She trailed off.
"Oh right come in," you gestured inside.
"Thank you," she comes in and you silently ask Julie to go upstairs. Julie leaves the room and you and the officer sit in there for a few minutes in silence.
She sighs and starts off," so was there anything unusual about the way your father or parents were acting yesterday?"
"Well, my parents started arguing which is rare in itself but the thing that was completely strange was that their argument was extremely loud. Like normally if they do argue I wouldn't be able to hear them from my room. which I did."
Officer Kate was jotting some things down and continued with,"do you know what their argument was about?"
"If my memory serves me right they were arguing about an affair that my father was having and my mother knew nothing about for months." I replied as cool headed as possible.
"Do you know how you got involved in the argument?"
"My father said something. About ke being like my mother..." you trailed off again.
Officer Kate stopped writing after asking some more questions. She got up and left. You trudged upstairs and flopped on to your bed. you closed you eyes and started to slowly fall into a dreamland.
______________________
To Be Continued....
THANK YOU FOR READING
Also I will continue shortly it is like 1 am so I am sorry if this chapter is not that good I just wanted to give you all a chapter.
Thank you again have a nice day or night whenever you are reading this and remember you are beautiful so smile ^~^