Jeff the killer x reader what just happened?

This is my first ever story so I hope you enjoy! On with the story~

It was a Friday night and you were home alone. You being bored decided to Google random things. Then a website got your attention it was called, "Creepypasta.com." You being you thought it was just a new pasta recipe some idiot whipped up and posted online. So you clicked on it to see if you were right.
And boy were you wrong. you were confused so you decided to explore a little bit. Then this one in particular story interested you. It was called 'Jeff The Killer." You decided to read it.
You started laughing saying how this was so untrue. Then in the creepiest voice you could muster up you say/growl,"GO TO SLEEP!"
You started laughing so hard that tears were about to come out of your (e/c) eyes. Then after your "little" laughing fest, you felt someone watching you but you just ignored it. you turned off your laptop and then flopped on to your queen size mattress. Snuggled into your (f/c) blankets. After about five minutes you were knocked out.

^~^

You were startled awake when you heard a loud crash which had a large string of curse words after. The intruder noticed you were awake and jumped on top of you. You got a good look at his face. He had two cuts on the side of his mouth that made him smile forever, his face was pale and leathery, his hair black as if it had been burnt.
You started to laugh. He growled so you stopped. "your real" you said in disbelief. you started to pull on his cheeks making his smile wider then before. You were laughing .....again. he just anime sweat dropped at what you were doing wondering WHY you were doing this. he had enough so he pulled out his knife and raised it above your head about to bring it down.
But right before he could you pushed him back so you were on top and pinned him so he couldn't get up. He was momentarily stunned so you took this chance to grab his knife and threw at the wall so hard it got stuck in the wall .
You just smirk down at him while he just stated at you in shock.
"You know you really shouldn't try to stab people when they are playing with your cheeks," you said in a matter of fact tone.
"How," he asked in complete shock.
"How what," you turned your head in a cute way and for a second you thought you saw a pink tint on his cheeks.
"How the fuck did you just do that" he yelled while putting his knife on the wall.
"I don't know it was just an instinct moment"
" Your different" he said as he was staring deep into your (e/c) eyes.
"One if a kind" you stated proudly.
"Can I know your name" he asked.
"It is_____"
"Pretty name now can you get off me?"
"No! how do I know your not going to try to kill me again?"
" Your to beautiful to kill" he said.
"You think I'm beautiful thank you!" you glomped him. Then you yawned proving just how tired you were"
He awakardly patted your back. Then he he gently placed you back on your bed and not him. He got up to leave but you grabbed his wrist. You looked up at him and sleepily said "don't go please."
He sighed and his reply came by him climbing into your bed and blankets.
"Good night ____" he said softly.
"Go to sleep" you giggled.
And then you both fell asleep.

--------------
I might make this into a chapter story if you want please comment telling me your thoughts thank you and yeah sorry the ending is a little rushed STUPID WRITERS BLOCK GAH!!!! any way enjoy and remember your beautiful!
^~^