Chapter 5

Sorry for the long wait stupid school

 p.s for the sake of this chapter lets just say you father is a pretty big guy

.anywho I do not own Jeff or you

ONWARD TO THE STORY ^-^

______________________________________________________________

    The door opened and you saw your dad. He was covered in blood. He had an insane look in his eye while holding a VERY dull knife that was covered in blood just like his clothes. He was panting heavily while staring at you. Your eyes widened to say you were horrified would be an understatement.

"D-d-dad? What h-happened?"you asked wearily.

"Well lets just say your mother will no longer be with us," he said in a very husky and hoarse voice.

"WHAT DID YOU DO WHY" you screamed mortified.

"I took this knife and stabbed her 37 times in the chest. Then I grabbed her neck and sliced it. As for why she thought she could have a say in what i do with my spare time after work hehe," he said in one of the most sinister voices you have ever heard.

"She should be should have a say she was your WIFE!" you shouted.

"you know why i came up here? Because you are to much like that damned woman...and i can't have any witnesses now can I?" he smirked evilly.

you pressed your self even further into the wall than you already were. Your father walked slowly to you like he was taking a walk in the park. His face kept getting even more sinister than it was. When he got to you he grabbed you by your neck and took his knife and slowly dragged it down your cheek. you screamed at the top of your lungs and started kicking. Behind your father you saw Jeff walk while raising his knife but you shook your head he was your father and you didn't want him to get killed if it wasn't by you. you kicked him in his balls and he dropped you. you rolled up and kicked him in his gut.  After that you heard sirens. You looked up and saw Jeff about to jump out the window.

"Bye i will be back later" he winked then jumped.

You sighed and looked down and saw your father smirk and he laughed like a mad man.

"You little whore have been hiding a guy in here. I will make sure you can't do that again" he jumped up and you ran out of your room. You made it half way when your h/c was pulled hard enough to have you tumble backwards. You elbowed your father and made it only two feet before he turned you around and punched you hard. You started punching back until he hit you hard enough to make you hit the ground. You reacted fast. You rolled onto your back. He then jumped onto you about to punch you when you caught his fist. you didn't realize you were near the steps. You father made one move that sent you both flying down the stairs that didn't stop him or you. The front doors were busted open and the police were there when you landed. 

A police officer got him off of you. You father was glaring hard at you. You were still on the ground but you smirked up at him. Another police officer helped you get up while a bunch of others went into your house to check it.

"Are you okay?" the officer asked.

"I guess....." you mumbled to tired and in pain to make a witty comeback about how you stupid of a question that was considering your father killed your mother and how he just tried to kill you. The adrenaline wore of and you just wanted a shower and to sleep while hoping everything was just a dream.

"We would like to take you into the station to question you" the officer said gently.

"Can you do that tomorrow I'm tired and I need to think" you whispered.

"Well we can't really do that"

"Well you won't get much out of me now my mind is a jumbled mess"

"I will make an exception this time but at 10 am i will come back okay?" they sighed and said gently.

"Alright" you agreed.

"But i will stay here until a family member comes" they said.

"Why" you asked quite annoyed.

"We need to make sure you are safe"the answered.

"Fine but can you get the phone" you looked as innocent as possible not feeling like moving at the moment.

"Sure"

When the officer left you looked around and saw the mingled corpse of your mom being carried of on a stretcher. then you saw the officers leaving one by one. The officer that was with you before came back and handed you the phone. You looked at the officer and asked them "what is your name" then went back to try and find your "aunt's" number. She wasn't really related to you but she felt like an aunt to you.

"My name is Kate Vampilini" she answered.

"I'm ______"

*Time skip*

After your aunt came the officer "Kate" left. You aunt Julie looked at you and asked " you want to talk about it?"

"Not really." you answered. You got up and walked to the steps. "You can go to the spare room" you told her while making the journey up the stairs. You went to your room undressed and checked the damage. You had the cut on your cheek. A bruise on your cheek and a black eye. There was a bruise around your neck.Then dried and fresh blood along with multiple scratches down the rest of your body. You turned around and got into the shower washing away all the blood and dirt. You got out and put on your f/c pajamas and went to sleep.

_____________________________________________________

WOW!!!! That was intense!  sorry again for the wait i will try to make the next chapter soon but i have essays and school but i will do my best so yeah any way i hoped you enjoy please comment your thoughts all excepted and thank you for reading

REMEMBER your beautiful and smile!! ^~^